• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$343 Billion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Net federal debt at the end of this budget period over $1.2 trillion.
    A trillion is a retarded number... for context, you could spend just over $1.6M every day of the year since the birth of christ in money you didnt have and you'd be just shy of where we're at today!

The US could have blown $1M an HOUR since the birth of christ and still not gotten as far in debt as they are!

Comment

Dumb question I supose but who are we and others borrowing from,does anyone have the trillions of dollars or is it just an IOU,to be paid to whom and when.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
        Dumb question I supose but who are we and others borrowing from,does anyone have the trillions of dollars or is it just an IOU,to be paid to whom and when.
        In alot of cases these days its money conjured out of thin air by the US fed, ECB, BOJ, and Canadian central bank.

Heres the best part... profits generated by the canadian central bank accrue back to federal government coffers. Yay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
          I would agree that today’s iteration of the Liberal Party would certainly be considered left of center, traditionally I would have considered them more of a centrist party. As for Republican’s in the U.S. certainly traditionally right of center. Trump’s version of the party is somewhat contradictory. Lower corporate taxes is certainly a right of center policy but protectionist trade policies including tariffs is more left of center. I was specifically talking about Canada, not sure that pointing out bad policies in other countries makes me feel any better. It will be my children and grandchildren that will have to pay for the vote buying policies of today’s federal government. I think both Trudeau and Trump are poor leaders but I do get tired of Trump being brought up to try and make Justin Trudeau less incompetent!!

Excellent post , this happens time and time again with a few posters here . Sad actually.
          We have the most incompetent leader of any “first” world country on earth .
          Almost like he is under house arrest in his cottage ....... lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.