• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contest: Write a Valentine Love Story

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contest: Write a Valentine Love Story

RULES

1. Make it romantic. ❤️😍😻🌹💔💗❣️💘💝💞
    2. I posted an example I wrote.
    3. As long or as short as you wish.
    4.All entries posted before 6:00 PM on Monday, February 12.
    5. Prize from Pars. If you don't wish to send your name I will send your prize to your friend or neighbour, or whomever you specify
    6. Your entries will be judged
    Have fun. Oh, let the romance flow! Surprise us! Pars 👄
    Last edited by parsley; Feb 7, 2018, 01:07.

She didn't know him, but as as he walked across the auctionbarn ring and stood behind her, it felt as if she'd known him forever. The urge to touch his neck nearly got the best of her, but she bit her bottom lip and resisted. Finally, she turned around; slowly. He looked straight into her eyes. She dropped her can of Pepsi. For just a moment, she couldn't breathe. She knew she was his.
    Last edited by parsley; Feb 7, 2018, 01:20.

Comment

Then she found out he voted for Trudeau and the whole deal went south.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
        Then she found out he voted for Trudeau and the whole deal went south.
        Well, that kinda went against the intent here...LOL!

Comment

Muster up some romance. Valentine's night is soon here.... Pars

Comment

She was an intern, he was a politician.... Wait a minute that's not gonna work, guess I'm out of ideas!

Comment

Telling a good story, & making the reader want more, is a practice run on how to sell grain for more money.

Appeal.
              Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                Muster up some romance. Valentine's night is soon here.... Pars
                Easy for you to say, girl.

These days it's not safe for a man to muster anything up... Just sayin'.

LOLZ!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                  She was an intern, he was a politician.... Wait a minute that's not gonna work, guess I'm out of ideas!

LOL!

Or maybe the fifty shades version:

She was a feminist, he was an average Joe. As he tied her wrists to the bed with her consent, she knew. She knew that with a liberal judge and a little white lie, the payoff from this experience would be huge.

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
                    is a practice run on how to sell grain for more money.
                    Pretty sure that involves a gun, a getaway car and an alibi.

Comment

Let your imagination fly free. That's where innovation begins!

She was stationed in an booth at Brandon's Ag Expo, handing out brochures, her lush blonde hair falling forwards as she bent over to replenish the Manitoba Celeriac Growers Association calling cards.

"Could I have one of those cards?" he asked.
                      Her lips looked so soft, he wanted to kiss them.

"Of course you can. Would you be interested in growing celeriac? " she asked, glimpsing at his University Ag jacket . "I'm Jennifer Whitcomb."

He smiled, nodding, even though he had no idea what celeriac was. As he reached for the card, he was embarrassed at his grubby fingernails, a bit greasy looking from swiping the truck's steel oil gauge between his two fingers. Worse, he'd also wiped his dripping nose.

She didn't notice the bit of oil on his nose. His infectious smile was all she could see in the Keystone Center.

"I've gotta head home right away, but could I call you at this number to get more info?" he asked, bending over, pointing to her number on the card. "I'm Jeff Watchman".

"That's me! Call anytime, Jeff." She placed her finger on the same spot where he was pointing The confirmation took a long ten seconds, her index finger rested lightly on his pointing finger.

He felt her warmth."Thanks. I'll call Friday night." He left.

Jeff had packed his lower lip with Copenhagen just as he'd arrived at Expo, so as soon as he got into his half-ton, he checked in the mirror to see if he had any snoose on his teeth. He didn't.

Relieved, he opened his truck window and threw out his snooze box, grinning-wide, and began planning for the weekend.

Pars.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                        LOL!

Or maybe the fifty shades version:

She was a feminist, he was an average Joe. As he tied her wrists to the bed with her consent, she knew. She knew that with a liberal judge and a little white lie, the payoff from this experience would be huge.
                        This is a story!

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Easy for you to say, girl.

These days it's not safe for a man to muster anything up... Just sayin'.

LOLZ!
                          You're not one to cower in a corner. Just sayin. 🙂pars.

Comment

Mustardman can muster, I am sure.

Maybe "love" limericks Pars like:

There once was a girl with a boe
                            Who came from the village Prudho
                            One day she got lost
                            And man did that cost!
                            Cause she married JJ Trudeau.

Comment

October 1999

A single dad with 3 and single mum with one daughter.

A school kids birthday party kids play parents chat.

Idle chatter and single mum new to the district kinda of on her own left out to a degree.

So handsome chap introduces himself interesting conversation follows and follows until it was go home time for kids and parents.

Was there some chemistry perhaps, conversation got replayed in my head over the ensuing days.

A love of the land and and animals, introverted,wary of "fake" men. Enjoys fine wine and very private lady with wicked humour.

Another meeting a week later which left the embers burning hmmmm was it mutual.

Some details let out in a cautious manned by both,russian swiss parentage wow i thought thats interesting.
                              Explains her love of the devilish 2 spirits gin and vodka often neat.

Some more time passes, peter is home on his own one holiday long weekend pondering, hmmm think i will go the rodeo about 200 kms away, not a soul knew i was going other than my own, exchange pleasantries with a few i knew from that area and settled in for the day, and out of the corner of my eye i noticed lia who in my mind was becoming the love of my life, talk about divine intervention or flukey circumstances. Another day chatting despite having attention of many wannabe cowboys she admired the farmer.

Wow a dinner date invite to her place a super hot spicy meal was prepared, can i have seconds.....the reply was you like hot food was a puzzling question. Yes, a few seconds passed, my perfect man likes hot food and fine wine was the comment...

Lets just cruise along in second gear here slow and methodical was my thoughts, a bumbling even shy reserved peter steady as she goes until another phone call errrr have you got any spare farm houses, sure was my comment, come down for inspection ,is this coincidence or fate was my thoughts that day or a more devious plan by my future wife.

Was working in sheep yards the day of inspection not far from the house. "I will help" so a few hours together doing stock work, a few choice expletives were used with stubborn sheep which often isnt seen in women.

Hmmm this ones got balls and doesnt mind getting her hands dirty.

Ok i will move down in about 2 months time.

A few more "dates" and goodtimes until the move happened, and that house is still vacant as we speak.
                              Last edited by malleefarmer; Feb 7, 2018, 14:22.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.