• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau “apologizes”

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weve all heard that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes.

I dont support him at all but in fairness I respect an admittance and apology more than a denial nd dismissal which is usually the political go to.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
      Weve all heard that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission sometimes.

I dont support him at all but in fairness I respect an admittance and apology more than a denial nd dismissal which is usually the political go to.
      Are you feeling Ok?

It's a trait of a silver-spooned elite entitled asshole who did very little in his life to earn respect.

They simply never got away with it so he stepped out of the ditch onto the high road and offered an empty platitude of an apology. Parasites!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
        We should stop treating this like a clerical error. He just about used a billion of our tax dollars in a kick back vote buying child indoctrination scheme. Election interference before one is even called and using our kids as the pawns. Dirty as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          We should stop treating this like a clerical error. He just about used a billion of our tax dollars in a kick back vote buying child indoctrination scheme. Election interference before one is even called and using our kids as the pawns. Dirty as they come.
          Perhaps, dont really think he's smart enough to think that far ahead. I'd be more likely to believe he just feels he is not accountable to the rest of us. Maybe it's both.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            Kind of a bigoted son of a bitch, aren't you.

A typical example of the tolerant left.

Look in the mirror and point your finger.
            Agree disgusting left, wrecking the whole of society! SHAME ON YOU! SOB is correct for TURD and all who forgive the SOB!

Comment

Half brother in on the scam too.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-federal-government-awarded-trudeaus-half-brother-12430-contract/

The federal government awarded Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s half-brother a $12,430 contract last year to speak and take part in a cryptocurrency conference in Switzerland.

Kyle Kemper says he was asked to be the “champion speaker” at the Crypto Valley Blockchain Conference in Zug, Switzerland, because of his expertise, and that the contract had nothing to do with his family. Mr. Kemper was previously the executive director of the Blockchain Association of Canada and he wrote a book called The Unified Wallet: Unlocking the Digital Golden Age.

Mr. Kemper is the son of Margaret Trudeau, the Prime Minister’s mother, from her marriage with Fried Kemper.

Comment

Moe in on it too.

https://leaderpost.com/news/saskatchewan/premier-scott-moe-spends-winter-vacation-in-kenya-with-we-charity/wcm/06b1ddab-59e9-4f73-80d3-80acc3615ae9/

He can volunteer on my farm if he cares so much for ag.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  Agree disgusting left, wrecking the whole of society! SHAME ON YOU! SOB is correct for TURD and all who forgive the SOB!
                  I deleted the vulgarity in the original post.

Because I went to the same level as the one I was chastising. My bad.

What is said cannot be unsaid.

Comment

.............welfare for the elite.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...