• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

30-year-old dies after attending 'Covid party' in Texas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Chuck thread lol ...

I wonder how many thousands and thousands of Covid cases won’t be linked to protests, riots and looting in North America??

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

I wonder how many thousands and thousands of Covid cases won’t be linked to protests, riots and looting in North America??
      Oh chucks pablum spewing media have that covered already. They are spinning it that the protests made more people stay home and there were a good thing. Saved lives.

Only in some twisted alt reality could that be sold to the mindless drones out there

Comment

Chuck are you a BPD or something?
        You sound a lot like a few women I have known. Does your subconscious feel safer by creating chaos?
        Or is it simply that you are vertically challenged and have a huge Napoleon syndrome.
        Really, what does it matter to my life.
        Just call it a prick and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
          Chuck are you a BPD or something?
          You sound a lot like a few women I have known. Does your subconscious feel safer by creating chaos?
          Or is it simply that you are vertically challenged and have a huge Napoleon syndrome.
          Really, what does it matter to my life.
          Just call it a prick and move on.
          It is just disgusting. These mentally disturbed individuals celebrating when people die or get sick, because it helps their political cause. They were cheering when Boris Johnson got Covid, when Bolsanaro got it, they smugly celebrate the number of cases and deaths.

Comment

So chuck attends a protest with hundreds of people he has no idea are or where they have been putting his family and community of Meota at risk but wags his finger at some stupid kid in the southern states that in completely irrelevant here .
            Wow chuck , just wow . Then continue to criticize the other 90% on here daily .. you need help

Comment

I’m in the north health region of sask. I know some locals that contracted covid. I know one person who died of it. I hate how overblown the media hype about it is but I also hate the denial of it too. Until you’ve talked with those who’ve had it and those who care for covid cases I don’t think you have any idea. The orange haired fellow and his disciples in Brazil and elsewhere do not help the situation. I think if he wasn’t in such denial and dealt with it accordingly there would not be such a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Maybe chuck the brainiac could learn a thing or two about the US before he launches an unfoundef attack. Democrat run states and cities have 90% of the cases. US is not run like Canada. States have huge autonomy and they set the pace. Trump gave them al the gear they needed. They determine their own pace of shutting down or reopening. Got exactly zero to do with him.

Most of the cases are still in NY. Dem govenor Dem mayor Dem reps in congress and house.

Gotta get trump out office no matter god forbid he might start snooping around in his 2nd term.

Be careful what you defend chuck and dml. I wouldn't want to have to come here in a years time and remind you.
                explain this Jazz:
                New York
                https://www.bing.com/search?q=coronavirus+trend+in+new+york&cvid=33b4be 2515224a8b883bc4db54979fe5&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=DCTS https://www.bing.com/search?q=coronavirus+trend+in+new+york&cvid=33b4be 2515224a8b883bc4db54979fe5&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=DCTS
                TEXAS
                https://www.bing.com/search?q=Coronavirus+trend+in+Texas&tf=U2VydmljZT1 HZW5lcmljQW5zd2VycyBTY2VuYXJpbz1Db3JvbmFWaXJ1c01MI FBvc2l0aW9uPVRPUCBSYW5raW5nRGF0YT1UcnVlIEZvcmNlUGx hY2U9VHJ1ZSBQYWlycz1zY246Q29yb25hVmlydXNNTDtjb3Vud HJ5Q29kZTpVU0E7c3RhdGVDb2RlOlRYO2ludGVudDpDaGVja0N vcm9uYVRyZW5kO2Fib3ZlbmV3czpUcnVlOyB8&hs=q08sTSvCs oUkkhPCGX9VeRWlMzo9WmfADFX4pSHO53o%3d&FORM=COVIDR https://www.bing.com/search?q=Coronavirus+trend+in+Texas&tf=U2VydmljZT1 HZW5lcmljQW5zd2VycyBTY2VuYXJpbz1Db3JvbmFWaXJ1c01MI FBvc2l0aW9uPVRPUCBSYW5raW5nRGF0YT1UcnVlIEZvcmNlUGx hY2U9VHJ1ZSBQYWlycz1zY246Q29yb25hVmlydXNNTDtjb3Vud HJ5Q29kZTpVU0E7c3RhdGVDb2RlOlRYO2ludGVudDpDaGVja0N vcm9uYVRyZW5kO2Fib3ZlbmV3czpUcnVlOyB8&hs=q08sTSvCs oUkkhPCGX9VeRWlMzo9WmfADFX4pSHO53o%3d&FORM=COVIDR
                and some weekend reporting of covid 19
                https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2020/07/11/coronavirus-covid-19-updates-gta-toronto-ontario-canada-saturday-july-11.html https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2020/07/11/coronavirus-covid-19-updates-gta-toronto-ontario-canada-saturday-july-11.html
                a few excerpts:
                -Today’s coronavirus news: Texas sees deadliest week of pandemic
                - The U.S. has broken its own record in three out of the last four days, according to data from Johns Hopkins University, with the Friday total (cases) coming in above 66,600.
                -Texas Gov. Greg Abbott says “things will get worse” in the state as more than 10,000 patients are now hospitalized with the coronavirus.
                The deadliest week of the pandemic yet in Texas continued Friday with 95 new deaths.
                On the Texas-Mexico border, Starr County Judge Eloy Vera says his rural community is trying to get a refrigerated trailer because the local funeral home can’t keep up with more than two bodies a day.
                -India’s coronavirus cases have passed 800,000 with the biggest spike of 27,114 cases in the past 24 hours, causing nearly a dozen states to impose a partial lockdown in high-risk areas.
                The new confirmed cases took the national total to 820,916. The Health Ministry on Saturday also reported another 519 deaths for a total of 22,123.
                A surge in infections saw the cases jumping from 600,000 to more than 800,000 in nine days. The ministry said the recovery rate was continuing to improve at more than 62%.

So New york cases leveling off, Texas and total US cases growing exponentially, India cases soaring, so please explain why your predictions about Covid have all been wrong so far and why we should believe you now that the death rate is going down and it will be over in November
                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jul 13, 2020, 10:14.

Comment

The weak and stupid shall die and the strong shall rise. And the cycle continues on.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post

So New york cases leveling off, Texas and total US cases growing exponentially, India cases soaring, so please explain why your predictions about Covid have all been wrong so far and why we should believe you now that the death rate is going down and it will be over in November
                    Simple dml, but you have to engage another level of thinking if you can.

TX, AZ, Fl swing states. Had Hillary won you would have never heard about any of this. SO if Biden does, it will all go away. Or if trump wins he will have destroyed the MSM parrots once and for all.

The death rate is a statistical insignificance now. Every other major source of death including slips in bath tubs eclipses it now.

Did you know overdoses are taking 100 people a day in Canada. You dont seem too worried about anything else except whatever you can spin to make trump look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                      The weak and stupid shall die and the strong shall rise. And the cycle continues on.
                      On June 17 the Washington Post ran the article "Hundreds of Health-care Workers lost their lives battling the corona virus" https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/health/healthcare-workers-death-coronavirus/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/health/healthcare-workers-death-coronavirus/ The article says CDC said over 400 doctors and nurses died. Also states that National Nurses United reported 939 health care workers had died. Just wondering 15444 if these people were the weak or are the stupid that you say die.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Simple dml, but you have to engage another level of thinking if you can.

TX, AZ, Fl swing states. Had Hillary won you would have never heard about any of this. SO if Biden does, it will all go away. Or if trump wins he will have destroyed the MSM parrots once and for all.

The death rate is a statistical insignificance now. Every other major source of death including slips in bath tubs eclipses it now.

Did you know overdoses are taking 100 people a day in Canada. You dont seem too worried about anything else except whatever you can spin to make trump look bad.
                        WOW is all I can say! And you think I have TDS!!! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          WOW is all I can say! And you think I have TDS!!! LMAO
                          Lets make friendly wager. So cases are spiking, no treatment, no vaccine forthcoming, which means this will take yrs to resolve. Even vaccinating the entire world would take many years. Herd immunity not happening.

So this should be dominating the news cycle for at least that long. If this is still the lead story Jan 1 2021 I will delete my account and you can crow all you want. But if I am right....

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                            Do you have your plot picked?

Comment

Part of the story about the party was not told, as the Doctor wanted to respectful towards the grieving family and did not want to reveal all details. Apparently many of the party goers had flashlights stuck up their asses and were drinking bleach punch as precautions in order not to get Covid-19.

This unfortunate sole also thought that was a hoax as well. I really feel sorry for this kids family as this should never have happened.

Dam Fake News!

Comment

So did this guy die from having a flashlight stuck up his ass or was it the bleach punch, he died so it must have been corona, wow talk about fake news!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.