• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are we being divided ... BLM etc.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are we being divided ... BLM etc.

This is straight out of the historical manual on how to take over a government — divide the people so they beg for protection from the government. They will always divide the people into groups that can be determined by ethnicity, race, religion, or political philosophy which serve to divide the country making one group afraid of the other.

The*FIRST*thing you must do is divide and conquer by dividing the people into groups to oppose one another. Historically, you can use race, religion, or political philosophy (left v right).

a) Create laws that are unfair and favor one group over another which builds resentmentb) The protests will begin to complain about what becomes political correctness where everyone becomes offended by the slightest commentc) The media constantly exposes this situation to ensure it remains on the front pagesd) This leads to the breakdown of society turning families against one another and breaking friendships

SECOND:*The second phase is the groups begin to isolate themselves and mass protests typically follow.

a) this phase will typically unleash some violence which then only emboldens each group against each other.

THIRD:*The groups will typically create their own safe zones which can often become city against city or region against region.

a) people will begin to arm themselves for protection against each otherb) the police are not viewed as trustworthy or stand down and as long as they support the government, they are seen as the enemyc) this is typically when cleansing takes place – the elimination of members of the opposing group within their safe zone

FOURTH:*When the people are sufficient at each others’ throats, this is when the tyrants come to the rescue with promises of peace but they imposed absolute rule. The people will surrender all liberty at this point to obtain security.

This is how every tyrant takes over an empire, nation, or city-state and the people will beg them for peace and calm.

This is why I have been saying my fear is what comes*AFTER*Trump — not Trump. Most people remain oblivious to the patterns and we can see already this play is in full motion. The last 8.6 years between 2024 and 2032 will be politically unstable.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/the-manual-for-tyrants-to-take-over/

Fwiw, unless you believe something bigger is not the motive, then ignore.

When people have no money or food I believe it makes them most dangerous. Which is gonna happen when the real recession or shud I say depression hits next year. This whole pandemic thing was just the trigger to start the explosion that has been building since 08. Why u think captain underpants has takin the guns away from us. Gonna be tough times living in the cities for sure

Comment

Ask the Wexiteers. They’re our local, down home movement.

Comment

Donald Trump told us in the campaign "all Mexicans were rapists and murderers". Build the wall! Build the wall! That was just the start of his divide and conquer mentality. Trump is Divider and Chief.

Comment

I wouldn’t say that’s the start of it.... division has been around a heck of a long time.

Trump is just a prominent voice of it is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            I wouldn’t say that’s the start of it.... division has been around a heck of a long time.

Trump is just a prominent voice of it is all.
            True. But he openly uses it in a very crude political way that most Presidents have avoided.

I also think the social media has played a big part in widening divisions. Discussions have turned into shouting matches. And wing nut extremists of all types can find an echo chamber of supporters.

The anti vaxers, the anti science and evidence types who regularly come up with wacko conspiracy theories that spread like wildfire amongst the sheeple.

Trump enables and encourages the wacko theories and divisions. Take his comments about injecting disinfectants! He describes any media that disagrees or provides evidence that go against his views as the "enemy" or fake news.

You cant have democracy without a strong media investigating and reporting with high standards. The Washington Post, NY Times for example take Trump to task and he calls them the "enemy" Nixon did the same before he resigned. These are some of the top newspapers in the world and he calls them fake news!

China and Russia effectively control their state media to spread propaganda. Trump would love it if there was only FOX News spreading his view of the world. Remember he admired Putin and Kim Jong Un. I think he admired their power and control more than anything.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Donald Trump told us in the campaign "all Mexicans were rapists and murderers". Build the wall! Build the wall! That was just the start of his divide and conquer mentality. Trump is Divider and Chief.
              I would say the climate change scam was the start. That brought out the closet Marxists and it went down hill from there.

Comment

Is Scott Moe a Marxist because he believes in climate change science! Get serious!

Comment

BLM brought protesters with all skin colours together all around the world against racism and injustice.

The only people who felt divided were those who don't support ending racism or want to push back against what they see as a threat to the status quo.

Comment

Is Scott Moe a Marxist because he believes in climate change science! Get serious!
                    There is no climate change science, just climate change feelings. Like yours.

After all we watched in the last couple month, are you still going to hang on to that scam too?

The biggest divider I can think of was the CWB.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                      Carbon tax chuck your the wing nut !

You talk so stupid you don't even realize it !
                      You never have anything substantial to say do yah. LMAO

Moe must be a marxists then!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        There is no climate change science, just climate change feelings. Like yours.

After all we watched in the last couple month, are you still going to hang on to that scam too?

The biggest divider I can think of was the CWB.
                        So Moe is a Marxist? LOL

Comment

The real division in our society stared when we all bent the knee for china back in 2001.

Instead of a mutual trading relationship, we got a sucking vortex that siphoned off all our wealth while putting graft in corrupt politicians pockets and allowing control and a radical leftist ideology to infiltrate our society which then spun off into marxist insanity.

Chuck is that poster boy.

Comment

BLM brought protesters with all skin colours together all around the world against racism and injustice.

The only people who felt divided were those who don't support ending racism or want to push back against what they see as a threat to the status quo.
                            Why is this BLM in the first place,it should have been about police abuse of power. But some black activist seen this as an opportunity to good to pass up . As for people of all colors and races showing up for the rallys,lots saw it as an opportunity to loot and just be bad asses ,with the security of the masses.
                            Never having lived in or near a ethnic community I dont know what it would be like ,but where there is smoke there is fire.Mabey its not that hard to be bais against blacks. Look at what has been said about indigenous peoples on this site,not all without some reason.

Comment

Well, I read on the news that blm is in saskatoon now overseeing the cops. Now, by the way its being told on the 650 news about the arrest of the guy by saskatoon police, the call for them was made by a resident, cops show up, guy is trespassing and hammered, but decided he "didn't want to be arrested" resists, another resident records video convenient to the liberal cause, and then other residents come over and freak out because the guy was supposedly doing nothing wrong, someone gave him shoe's and on and on, so, recommendation for saskatoon police, when those calls come in for that area regarding those particular crimes or assaults by that segment of society, they are disregarded. Simple as that. If you don't want cops around policing your area there should be police no go zones. The particular community areas would just put down the boundaries and police would not be able to enter those areas, when the trash filters out of said area the police force them back into their crime zone. They can then patrol the areas where they are welcome. They can also sit at the exit areas and hand out multiple traffic violations to those residents if they decide to try and escape their chop Area.

Edit

By segment of society I mean the lawless drug fueled criminal mind, has nothing to do with colour or race. Our fine liberal friends here can't seem to grasp that everything isn't about race, so I thought I better add this in.
                              Last edited by sk_wheatking; Jul 8, 2020, 08:35.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.