• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't Count on The Herd

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by biglentil; Jul 7, 2020, 20:03.

Comment

Sorry too many numbers , where I got
      10 million infected.
      So 3 times worse yet

Comment

Speaking of math, how do you guys reconcile the US with 4.5% of the world population has 29% of the worlds cases and 23% of the deaths. Because CNN says so?

Funny how that little virus just ignored the laws of physics and skipped over africa and india forgot about a 2nd wave in china and just went where trump was. Even better its going to 3 critical swing states, TX,AZ and FL. Amazing coincidence.

Comment

Either way..... this thing is going to have to run it's course.

Which means more dead people.

I guess it's only catastrophic if someone in your life who you dearly love dies.

Everyone else and people you don't know are indespensible. NIMBY. ......even if they had an underlying condition but could live years had they not contracted Covid-19.

Did we have to shut down to prolong the inevitable? I don't know.

Isn't the first and sure as hell isn't going to be the last pandemic.

It's what we learn from past and current episodes, and if that knowledge can or can't be applied to the new pandemic is yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Isn't the first and sure as hell isn't going to be the last pandemic.

Well Canada is running more than 100 suicides, homicides and overdoses per day since the lockdown started. That's well above our corona deaths. Should we worry about that?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Well Canada is running more than 100 suicides, homicides and overdoses per day since the lockdown started. That's well above our corona deaths. Should we worry about that?
              Oh boy here we go with math again....

What percentage are due to Covid-19. I can imagine there was an increase in some types of causes of deaths.

Are some of those supposed to be attributed to Covid-19? ....even if they never contracted the virus?

Comment

Are some of those supposed to be attributed to Covid-19? ....even if they never contracted the virus?
                I have no idea but there are always unintended consequences for any radical action. We as a society choose to ignore them. Apparently 2/3rd of Canadians want a lock down if cases spike again. They have no idea what they are even asking for.

Comment

I have no idea but there are always unintended consequences for any radical action. We as a society choose to ignore them. Apparently 2/3rd of Canadians want a lock down if cases spike again. They have no idea what they are even asking for.
                  They're asking for more CERB and other free money.....

Comment

No, because the 1st and 3rd categories are just taking out the trash.

Homicides and domestic abuse, yes.

Now I am sure somebody is gonna have a bleeding asshole from what I just said.

Comment

They're asking for more CERB and other free money.....
                      Exactly. So many people have taken the summer off work, its unreal. Many want to take the rest of the year off.

Comment

I was off one decimal place 0.13%, half of the number Stanford published at the height of the pandemic in April. Take it up with them.

Death rate is still dropping no matter what the msm tells you. There are 8-10 times the undetected infections out there because this was active in the population months before it was even identified.

But let's just play devils advocate for a second. What do you propose we do? Lock down again? Say it's just the US you hate and you only want them to lock down and punish trump real good. Do you have any clue what would happen to the world and a country like ours if the number one economy failed? Not thinking.
                        Fact: If the USA goes down , pretty sure this country will go down with it. WHY ? because 75% of our exports go to the USA.

Comment

Speaking of suicides...I know 2 people that have committed suicide over the last 3 months. I know zero people who have contracted the virus.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...