• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of Trudeau's "Syrian Migrants", charged with Murder

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of Trudeau's "Syrian Migrants", charged with Murder

That didn't take long, 3 months in the country and he's killing a young Canadian woman. This assuredly won't be the last Canadian to die. Media and police only now, telling us he was a Syrian migrant, 14 months after the murder.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/marrisa-shen-homicide-developments-1.4817072 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/marrisa-shen-homicide-developments-1.4817072

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
    That didn't take long, 3 months in the country and he's killing a young Canadian woman. This assuredly won't be the last Canadian to die. Media and police only now, telling us he was a Syrian migrant, 14 months after the murder.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/marrisa-shen-homicide-developments-1.4817072 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/marrisa-shen-homicide-developments-1.4817072
    Trudeau's response to would be "...there is no place in Canada for people like beaverdam. ..."

Comment

Do you think JT would feel differently if that was his daughter?

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        Bingo .... but when one lives a completely privileged life , one has zero clue on real life .

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Bingo .... but when one lives a completely privileged life , one has zero clue on real life .
          Not every family has two 50k per year nannies looking after their teenage children with CSIS looking after their house?

This disgrace for a PM better start screening these islamic refugees better before more young girls are murdered.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Every F*cking Migrant/Refugee should bunk in with a Liberal Family...sounds reasonable to me...

Comment

Easy to pick a headline but it doesn't reflect a trend.
              According to the International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy, immigrants are “much less involved in criminal activity than are those who were born in Canada.”

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                According to the International Centre for Criminal Law Reform and Criminal Justice Policy, immigrants are “much less involved in criminal activity than are those who were born in Canada.”
                So it's OK to sacrifice a few Canadians for Trudeau's nonsense....what happened to one life is too many...

Sounds like you justified sacrificing a few immigrants because those born in Canada are more involved in criminal activity....

Are we back to an eye for an eye?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  I can tell:

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/homicide/mostwanted.php

Comment

Comment

Geezes this is just plain sick. How can the bleeding heart lefties in this country even defend this crap let alone support it. We don’t need this garbage immigration and all the problems that come with it. Call me a racist go ahead, I am a Canadian that love my Country and values decency, traditions and I have no room for a highly predictive sadistic group of people invading my Country causing harm all with the help of bleeding heart liberals and overloading an already grossly inadequate justice system. Go to the SPCA and get a Rescue Pet if you got that much love to share and spare us all the agony.

Comment

Assfarmer, open your eyes! Or ask any city cop, they’ll tell you straight up.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
                          Geezes this is just plain sick. How can the bleeding heart lefties in this country even defend this crap let alone support it. We don’t need this garbage immigration and all the problems that come with it. Call me a racist go ahead, I am a Canadian that love my Country and values decency, traditions and I have no room for a highly predictive sadistic group of people invading my Country causing harm all with the help of bleeding heart liberals and overloading an already grossly inadequate justice system. Go to the SPCA and get a Rescue Pet if you got that much love to share and spare us all the agony.
                          They are not invading our country.....Trudeau invited them .....

Comment

Lots of dark skinned and red skinned people are born in this country.

Look at the high proportion of dark skinned animals in jail, it’s a big problem getting bigger.

Comment

Alberta saw an increase in crime after the oil industry laid off thousand when the oil price collapsed. When young people are out of work they commit more crime to survive or feed their addictions, lifestyles.

The majority of Toronto's most wanted will be members of gangs involved in various crimes. Many of them will be Canadian born. Growing up in a poor neighbor hood with few opportunities increases the chance they will get involved in crime.

The biggest single factor that determines whether you are rich or poor is whether you were born into a rich or poor family. It is a simple fact that the bigots and racists don't understand.

You are more likely to be killed by someone you know in your family than by a stranger. The greatest risk to most women and children is domestic violence.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.