• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain F$%K Up does it again. Wow Trudeau is Stupid.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
    And in your words, not mine, no labor contracts were negotiated under the ND’s. So what did they do with the +/- $50 billion in deficits they ran over 4 years? Not much to show for multiplying our provincial debt by 6.
    Actually the ATA, United Nurses, AUPE and HSAA all negotiated contracts while the NDP were in power, 180000 employees in all. I do not remember the details on the contracts though.

Not sure how we pivoted from our lacklustre Prime Minister to this. As far as the NDP I didn't like the carbon tax, I won't like Trudeau's new version either. I thought they raised the minimum wage too fast. Very poorly handled the roll out of Bill 6. Accumulated debt way too fast. Have to be honest certain things Kenney is doing aren't to my liking either. Corporate tax relief is necessary but ending up at 10% makes more sense than ending up at 8%. Biggest difference for me is after listening to Notley speak I was mad and depressed, after listening to Kenney speak I might not always agree but at least I am hopeful.

Comment

I think Kenney has a fight on his hands.
      Unions are very good at what they do.
      Radio ads here now scaring people regarding pensions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
        Actually the ATA, United Nurses, AUPE and HSAA all negotiated contracts while the NDP were in power, 180000 employees in all. I do not remember the details on the contracts though.

Not sure how we pivoted from our lacklustre Prime Minister to this. As far as the NDP I didn't like the carbon tax, I won't like Trudeau's new version either. I thought they raised the minimum wage too fast. Very poorly handled the roll out of Bill 6. Accumulated debt way too fast. Have to be honest certain things Kenney is doing aren't to my liking either. Corporate tax relief is necessary but ending up at 10% makes more sense than ending up at 8%. Biggest difference for me is after listening to Notley speak I was mad and depressed, after listening to Kenney speak I might not always agree but at least I am hopeful.
        I think the deal was 3 yr no increase and negoations to begin then,in steps Kenney and says no way to negoations and a roll back is in order (whitch I fully agree with) the cons set the public sector up with exorbedent wages. That business of % wage increases is stupid,the rich get richer,at best it should be a COLA increase, 6 figure teachers,nurses,and probably a whole lot more just because they have been there a long time.
        Flea beatle the cons had an industry on the up side with $140 oil $14 gas everything was rosey then the worm turned prices droped investment stoped, and it wouldnt matter who was in gov we were in trouble as the bank was empty,because of no forsight by the con gov.
        I think Kenny has the same idea as ralph no spending,what would your farm look like if you made no upgrades or maintinance,sooner or later you will have to do it.
        I am not a ND suporter but get tired of everyone using them to avoid looking at what the con do or did. I also dislike Trudeo but get tired of sask blaming him for every thing ,yes he is an embaresment and i also wonder why people vote for him,but I dont see as we in alta are any different,hence the blue fence post comment,

Comment

There would be no farm at all if I spent $5,000,000, when I am already in debt $1,000,000. And you are talking like Alberta is closing the purse strings completely when that isn’t the case at all.

You are kind of talking out of both sides of your mouth. Mad at conservative spending in the past, but mad when they pull the reins on spending now.

Comment

It is too bad that doing the right thing is never the popular thing. So most politicians take the easy road and do the popular thing.

Considering the backlash the conservatives are up against for taking inconsequential baby steps, they might as well just do the right thing and get it over with, I don't think the overblown rhetoric from the unions and the left could get any shriller.

Comment

Originally posted by flea beetle View Post
              There would be no farm at all if I spent $5,000,000, when I am already in debt $1,000,000. And you are talking like Alberta is closing the purse strings completely when that isn’t the case at all.

You are kind of talking out of both sides of your mouth. Mad at conservative spending in the past, but mad when they pull the reins on spending now.
              I never said i was mad about cutting spending,what we need is a reset button,as the cons let the wage thing get way out of control,but once you give somethink it is hard to get it back.
              All I have been trying to say is the cons are who set this mess up not the NDs this has been building for many yrs ,the difference is then we had money to cover it up now we dont. If you agreed to payments on your farm it dosent realy matter what you are making you are still commited to your payments for the term.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                WE already know you are bigot. Should I use the r word too?
                You better watch who you are calling a bigot
                You still missed it apparently , the point
                You chicken shit asshole
                Typical , name calling is all you ever do
                And shove your “r” word right up your ass
                Most of the silent majority are sick of your kind and your “agenda”
                And your name calling

Comment

And people on here really think other Canadians have a man crush on Trump?My newsfeed had the story about Trudeau laughing at Trump.The next news feed listed 32 false comments made that day.Also my news feed said 4000 jobs on the starting of the pipeline and Westix has caused high tech company to stroke Calgary off their list to set up shop.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    And people on here really think other Canadians have a man crush on Trump?My newsfeed had the story about Trudeau laughing at Trump.The next news feed listed 32 false comments made that day.Also my news feed said 4000 jobs on the starting of the pipeline and Westix has caused high tech company to stroke Calgary off their list to set up shop.
                    If your newsfeed is CBC, you will mainly hear non-stop Trump bashing even though he works 100x as hard as Blackface.

If you actually watch the 3 entire videos of Trudeau embarrassing himself at the NATO conference you will notice how immature and ignorant his actions are.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      It is too bad...

I don't think the overblown rhetoric from the unions and the left could get any shriller.
                      You seem to believe that the insanity and desperation of the left has limits?

Those sick beasts will stop at nothing to destroy anything with the slightest hint of decency.

Comment

Radio ads getting annoying here.
                        Union fear campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                          Radio ads getting annoying here.
                          Union fear campaign.
                          Which I consider a good sign that the Conservatives must be doing something right. Pretty sad that our tax dollars pay civil servants, then the unions confiscate a portion and use it to attack the government. Unions outlived their usefulness decades ago, and public sector unions need to be outlawed immediately.

Comment

The indoctrination starts in grade school at Union kids summer camps.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.