• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Risk Management Panel

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Risk Management Panel

https://www.realagriculture.com/2017/12/panel-created-to-advise-governments-on-business-risk-management-review/

Interesting, proactive even perhaps, time will tell.

Growing Forward II funds get spent in alot of different places....some that would probably raise eyebrows. I've usually only ever saw it as a program to bail Primary Producers out of a bind. Is there a list of "public" people, business and organizations that received GF II funds and how much?

Alone it's dismal coverage for Primary Producers.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Growing Forward II funds get spent in alot of different places....some that would probably raise eyebrows. I've usually only ever saw it as a program to bail Primary Producers out of a bind. Is there a list of "public" people, business and organizations that received GF II funds and how much?

Alone it's dismal coverage for Primary Producers.
      I am not aware of a list such as you are asking however you can see who received PDAP payments under government public account payments in Sask. Very interesting to see who worked over that program with the yard remake

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
        I am not aware of a list such as you are asking however you can see who received PDAP payments under government public account payments in Sask. Very interesting to see who worked over that program with the yard remake
        A link would make searching much easier.

Comment

[URL="http://finance.gov.sk.ca/public-accounts/"]http://finance.gov.sk.ca/public-accounts/[/URL]

CAUTION: May require more than one pot of coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
            [URL="http://finance.gov.sk.ca/public-accounts/"]http://finance.gov.sk.ca/public-accounts/[/URL]

CAUTION: May require more than one pot of coffee!
            I was there....was hoping for something less intense. Didn't see my name on the list!

Comment

A link would make searching much easier.
              Sorry, i am not techno savy at 60....

A tip would be, when you look at the documents by year, search for provincial disaster.

There are some big cheque to RM’s and individual farms. I am sure there is a story to each one and some very valid.

I just didn’t think paying for totally ripping up someone’s yard made sense. Most yards were never constructed with any thought a long time ago before the traffic and weights they see now

Comment

[QUOTE=farmaholic;366240]A link would make searching much easier.[/QUOTE

It’s in volume 2, Public Safety CP06.

Don’t think this has anything to do with Businesses Risk Management budget though.
                Last edited by Oliver88; Dec 30, 2017, 10:53.

Comment

If potking wants to make some changes should start by charging people that set up these scams. Believe me they are scams think about it the banks acknowledge these are smarter people than most therefore lend money they wouldn't give to the honest hardworking family. So tell me if they were that smart obviously they knew this was going to fail. It's criminal to walk away with millions such as the ones we all know about.

How about lending more to Canadian farm families?

Comment

[QUOTE=Oliver88;366318]
                    A link would make searching much easier.[/QUOTE

Don’t think this has anything to do with Businesses Risk Management budget though.
                    Page #?..........

Comment

Originally posted by Richard5 View Post
                      no kidding, I was floured! Such ineptitude!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        no kidding, I was floured! Such ineptitude!
                        Okay I'm not trying to copy grassant, but that was just funny! Would that be bleached? Or were you pastried?

Sorry, feel free to cuss me out if necessary...

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                          Okay I'm not trying to copy grassant, but that was just funny! Would that be bleached? Or were you pastried?

Sorry, feel free to cuss me out if necessary...
                          That could have been a very clever pun by SDG... by the way, this is the grain industry

Comment

[QUOTE=Oliver88;366318]
                            A link would make searching much easier.[/QUOTE

It's nice to see the pulse processors & the colonies sucking on the governments tity.
                            Also why is Alanna Koch collecting a Ag salary? What am I missing here?

Iceman Out

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...
                            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.