• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Land values in your area?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farming101 View Post
    Negative waves?

What's the difference between now and 50 years ago when dad took out a 30 year loan and planned to use the full 30 years to pay it back?
    LOL.101

I need to spend some time with the loan calculator and see what it takes to get this thing to work. Could you even get a thirty year term?

Some might even have to borrow the down payment, or a portion of it at those values.

I am out of time when it comes to 30 year mortgages and I doubt my CPP will cover the payments :-). My "term" may be up before the loan's term.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Dec 23, 2017, 08:49.

Comment

Realistically the only piece of dirt I should be looking at buying is through the arched gate that reads "Rest In Peace".

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Realistically the only piece of dirt I should be looking at buying is through the arched gate that reads "Rest In Peace".
        Solid advice to all landowners over the age of 80. Right now we have the FCC pushing money to Hoot colonies to bid up land which incentivizes all the old folks to hoard forever. Once the ship turns there is a stampede to the door. Wonder why rural areas are dying.

Comment

Well farma, I guess it doesnt have to make sense to you or I.
          As long as it makes 'sense' ? to them. When a person jumps off a bridge i suppose it makes sense to them at the time.
          As Ive said I wont predict the future. I could see a stagnation in price. A steep decline would be part of a major wreck for all. Still a lot of money in places. Think life insurance for example.
          I wont post recent titles for anonymity reasons. Denying area prices here has never served me.
          Keep your powder dry and Merry Christmas.

Comment

10 quarters for sale 3-4 miles north of Moose Jaw, 3-4 miles north of that million bushel yard of storage that Bucket talks about, as well. Looks like they are taking tenders but the guide price is a sweet $6,500,000.00. Time will tell in about six weeks. I see the add on kijiji, Shepard realty.

Comment

For 6.5 million it better be wartless!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...