• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    X2..
    Youngest daughter says last few men she has dated are total pigs who think women are just toys..
    All had lesser paying jobs than she has..

I see what my dw (dear wifey) 's friends bring back for boyfriend's.

Holy hell no wonder women and restoring homes fixing cars and doing all the traditional "men" jobs... It's not to prove a point it's out of necessity. The men sit at home and play video games.*

*I'm all for women doing these jobs... And support them... Just saying they probably will need to do more and more because the guys are too busy doing 0

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
      Apparently the LIBERAL ELITES, in power everywhere!
      Like your hero:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 8.00.34 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.9 KB
ID:	766094

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
        Like your hero:

[ATTACH]2326[/ATTACH]
        And Clinton did what to get the woman's favors????

Comment

Trump's tweets are just a distraction so it's hard to see what he isn't doing, which is being a President. Nothing passed. No healthcare reform. No wall. No tax reform likely. Alienated widows of fallen soldiers, and so on. Not enough space or time to list his lack of anything meaningful accomplished. The only thing Trump has done is make the US ungovernable. There aren't enough tweets to distract from seeing that.

Comment

Some comments from a friend of mine who works in Washington.

Economic numbers good last year-- Orange said they were fake. Same numbers this year- - Orange says they are great, and are great because of his policies, which actually don't exist yet.
            And that's not the only instance of Orange having problems with reality..
            "...the president’s strained relationship with reality is so problematic, White House aides have to take deliberate steps to accommodate his embrace of wild-eyed nonsense."
            What’s left is a portrait of a confused amateur president trying to govern while openly hostile to facts. Trump has already admitted that the “Access Hollywood” recording is real; the Mueller special counsel probe won’t end next month; polls are real; this administration has no meaningful accomplishments; and Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. You recognize these details as true and so do I.
            But Donald J. Trump does not.
            "Earlier this year, the Washington Post’s Dana Milbank wrote, “My worry is the president of the United States is barking mad.” Those worries should be more acute now."

Comment

Why such fixation on the president of a foreign country, democratically elected no less? Do you suppose farmers on an American farm forum are wasting this much energy and time making fun of our hapless leader( he does after all offer countless opportunities), so you suppose any of them even know his name, or know where Canada is? What harm has he done to any of us, or to any of our media and celebrities to justify so much vitriole? As has been correctly pointed out, he basically hasn't accomplished anything ( which is about as good as we can expect from a politician, do no harm), NAFTA is still in place, no nuclear bombs have been dropped, no countries invaded, economy hasn't crashed, talk show hosts and comedians have fresh material every day, Hollywood is having apoplexy, the news is all good, perhaps in spite of who is at the helm.

I think we have enough trouble in our own countries politics, that we don't need to worry about someone else's. He who lives in a glass house... I can't turn on the Communist Broadcorping Castration without a Trump insult every few seconds. Are we so perfect here, that all we have left to report on is the antics of the elected leader of another country? He isn't the dictator of some third world banana republic who usurped power through a military coup or rigged elections, he is in power because enough citizens of the USA voted for him, why can't Canadians accept and respect that, and get on with fixing our own problems?

As I stated in another thread, he may have no redeeming qualities at all, but at least he must have some vague understanding of economics and business, even if he only understands bankruptcy, that is still a lot more than our guy understands, and is very good experience for running a government which is essentially bankrupt in perpetuity.

Comment

The change he is wanting isn't the type that happens over night. He has implanted in people's minds that the president of the United States has said that all Muslims all Mexicans all blacks are bad and deeper than that white people are under threat of losing their place as the dominant group so to speak.
                As a white person I hear those underlying and sometimes not underlying messages he says. On days when shit is happenning it becomes easier to blame everyone else that is different thinking than me. The truth is the good in all of those groups likely isn't that different.
                That and the Russian hacking got him elected. He continues to use side shows to avert focus on that issue which is what he is all a about.

How many of you if you are honest deep down don't worry about the white dominance being lost? I do even though as a Christian I feel I should be accepting more of everyone. However history has shown wherever you mix cultures religions for what ever the reason in the end when shit hits the fan the division seems to always end up us against them.
                I do hold the view that if Muslims were the dominant order there would never even be a venue for Christian whites to be heard or even exist. Right or wrong it is a fear embedded maybe not in my lifetime but in generations that as the population changes due to immigration etc. That fear may be reality. The laws that do exist protect everyone so there should be no fear of any one group dominating however many are overlooking that the main group gets to decide the laws.
                Having said that how could you not have that fear?

As far as his economic policies he will take us back decades if he gets to implement them. Everything he does is for the rich like he is. Anyone thinking he cares about single parents or people with no health care etc etc are dreaming. He is in rich vs poor world and he ain't on the poor side. This too will complicate the divide amongst people.

One of the great slogans of our bullshitting premier was hope vs fear should win. And that is correct however he was hoping for fill his pockets we were all hoping to fill everyone's pockets.

Trump is all about fear killing hope.in order for him to stay king of the hill. Speaking of which he is using the presidency to make himself the richest family in the world. That is his goal because even though he is a looney he does understand that money and fear control everything in his world. He will change laws to make the two even more true.
                Last edited by the big wheel; Dec 1, 2017, 05:12.

Comment

If Trump loads up the Senate with hillbilly perverts like Roy Moore there could be increased illegal immigration into Canada with 14-16 year old girls seeking asylum.

Comment

if moore does win in Alabama ,
                    they may as well lower the age of consent to 11 there.

it is all ok because god got after mary when she was a young teen.
                    according to a Alabama state auditor .

Comment

Grass i know you cant stand trump but why are all these Hillary and Obama cheerleaders now facing way worse charges than any thing trump has ever done. Hell bill got a Intern in the oval office but he is Saint Bill.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...