• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think?

Do you think if F D Roosevelt had a twitter account he'd have re-tweeted Hitler's rants?
    Unbelievable.

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Do you think if F D Roosevelt had a twitter account he'd have re-tweeted Hitler's rants?
    Unbelievable.
    Grass it's all fake news! It's all the left wing media creating this. And according to Trump there some good people in the far right white extremists! Hahaha. Time for the Trump defenders to step up.

Comment

I am ok with Trump pointing out the dangers of terrorists. You guys would be tweeting Neville Chamberlain's "All Is Good I have a deal" after he signed the Munich agreement in 1938. That's unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        I am ok with Trump pointing out the dangers of terrorists. You guys would be tweeting Neville Chamberlain's "All Is Good I have a deal" after he signed the Munich agreement in 1938. That's unbelievable!
        Good point, how about Clinton tweeting his escapades, today women are crucifying MEN of Power like him everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Good point, how about Clinton tweeting his escapades, today women are crucifying MEN of Power like him everywhere.

Unbelievable, immediate sentence without trial in many cases. Boy, now no one is even speaking to the women next to them at the roulette table.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Unbelievable, immediate sentence without trial in many cases. Boy, now no one is even speaking to the women next to them at the roulette table.
            My farm helper is a 27 year old and remarked that in this climate, he doesnt know what to say or how to behave around women . Its going to be interesting if it will get sorted out or if there will be a generation of very sensitive confused single people.

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
              My farm helper is a 27 year old and remarked that in this climate, he doesnt know what to say or how to behave around women . Its going to be interesting if it will get sorted out or if there will be a generation of very sensitive confused single people.

Gormley says it's rude and bordering on sexual impropriety to even look at a lady's brests. Wow, gotta wear sunglasses - all the time, then they don't know what you are looking at. 🙈🙉🙊

Comment

Originally posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
                Maybe this is just a liberal plan to have the birthrate go negative so we can justify more Syrian refugees and then more loyal liberal voters.

Man, I'm really starting to hate what my country stands for. People used to look up to Canada until this ass got in.

Comment

I think many men have had trouble knowing what to say or how to behave around women since we quit clubbing them on the head and dragging them back to the cave.

Comment

It’s getting weird. It funny how Matt lauer and all the other liberals crucified Trump much like chuck and grass yet like the old saying when you point a finger at some one three are pointing back at you.

Now again how can any one with a strait face praise our idiot in Ottawa. Even the die Hards have to be wondering WTF will he do next

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                      It’s getting weird. It funny how Matt lauer and all the other liberals crucified Trump much like chuck and grass yet like the old saying when you point a finger at some one three are pointing back at you.

Now again how can any one with a strait face praise our idiot in Ottawa. Even the die Hards have to be wondering WTF will he do next
                      It's true.

Just this week there was nearly an en masse heart attack at a watering hole gossip shop I visit when one of the regulars, a die-hard Liberal who has NEVER wavered from his staunch Liberal support/views, said that he doesn't think he can vote for them the next time around. And he was sitting there just shaking his head.

Folks, I wouldn't jump the gun here, but it gave me a glimmer of hope that Ontario might be seeing the light.

Nah, that's too much to expect maybe...

Actually, there was another one today at Timmies - he was just about beside himself over the sock puppet boy throwing out the welcome mat for these Islamic terrorist rapists coming back after fighting against the allied troops. And this guy has also been a longtime Liberal supporter; never had anything negative to say about either the provincial or federal libs.
                      Last edited by burnt; Nov 30, 2017, 18:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                        I think many men have had trouble knowing what to say or how to behave around women since we quit clubbing them on the head and dragging them back to the cave.
                        Apparently some didn't quit clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to the cave!

Comment

Apparently some didn't quit clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to the cave!
                          Apparently the LIBERAL ELITES, in power everywhere!

Comment

X2..
                            Youngest daughter says last few men she has dated are total pigs who think women are just toys..
                            All had lesser paying jobs than she has..

Comment

[QUOTE=grassfarmer;363612]Apparently some didn't quit clubbing them over the head and dragging them back to the cave

My prof used to say some of both sexes need a good clubbing, not going to the club, either. If he said that today, he would probably be fired.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.