• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain on the 15th????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Lol
    Do you work for the western producer ??
    Ah , uh , umm , ah. , didnt it rain all over like they said it would ?

Comment

Biggest rain I see in the forecast for this area is 5mm and that won't do much to change anything.

But then there is Enviro Canada and they have us down for period of rain for Friday night again! That sounds good. Guess I will just use my imagination as to what that means.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        Biggest rain I see in the forecast for this area is 5mm and that won't do much to change anything.

But then there is Enviro Canada and they have us down for period of rain for Friday night again! That sounds good. Guess I will just use my imagination as to what that means.
        Yes lets IMAGINE a 1 or a 2 or a 3 in front of the 5...or dream it...

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
          They don't even know so don't sweat it.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
            Yes lets IMAGINE a 1 or a 2 or a 3 in front of the 5...or dream it...
            You got pigs with wings over there?

Comment

And if we are using our imagination just think! Rain on the roof Friday night should set the mood for Moma!😎

Comment

Someone needs to put the ECMWF supercomputer into diagnostic mode... it lost its mind in the last run. Looks like the dart landed on "monsoon" for days 8/9 in eastern ab

Comment

Heard a good one.
                  There actually no one at enviro Canada.. it's all a recording that someone is replaying like a DJ at a radio station.

Comment

Rain on the 15th? Which month?

Comment

windy.com, suggests/ forecasts, we get "chances of rain/mist/fog" from 3pm Thursday straight through to 6 pm Sunday! Will those TINY WEE drops amount to anything?

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
                        You got pigs with wings over there?
                        A line from Turdo, the drought will balance out the grain prices...with his magically balancing act

Comment

I think all those weather models are ****ed. Do any of them take into account the atmospheric and ground level conditions those approaching systems are moving into or through? Unless a system brings its own moisture into the Ghetto's atmosphere it won't get any here, and from drought maps I see, any on its way here either. We are out of surface water here...kinda hard to prime the rain pump. Also, there isn't alot of transpiration either from a slow weak crop with retarded development. Humidity here is generally low....ITS DRY! Seems dryness begets dryness!

One day at a time. And each day that passes is either a day closer to relief or just more pain. Nothing I can do about it!

BUT..."Wouldn't it be nice if it didn't matter!"

Comment

Sorry guys
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	sorry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	767364

Comment

Not sure how this is possible to be completely different 4 days out ..

Comment

The windytv models are all converged on sat as an actual rain event that will actually get the ground wet for a day. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.