• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Rain Lottery

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good seeding conditions here in southwest/southcentral sask. Had 3 Tenths of rain and 12-16 inches of snow end of April. Lentils chickipeas and durum up with some canola just starting to emerge. Wouldn't say no to a nice general rain though. Gophers seem to be making a comeback with more of the little striped bastards

Comment

Originally posted by highwayman View Post
      Good seeding conditions here in southwest/southcentral sask. Had 3 Tenths of rain and 12-16 inches of snow end of April. Lentils chickipeas and durum up with some canola just starting to emerge. Wouldn't say no to a nice general rain though. Gophers seem to be making a comeback with more of the little striped bastards
      I noticed same thing this year, wonder what that means?

Comment

Retirement😃😄

Comment

Got about 8/10 between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning. Seems fairly localized but I’ll take it gladly! Might even have to mow my lawn! - #problemsofactuallygettingrain

I’d happily take another inch this weekend.

Comment

2tenths at home pretty much it all spring .but about 6 miles away . Must have got more so I am seeding canola.
            Dust Is flying on the road at home again .maybe by the time i get back there ; i will get lucky

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...