• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

State of The Union

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

State of The Union

First one I ever watched. Now, I know it was all grandstanding and bs but..
    It sure was entertaining. And sometimes the Ooh Rah component gotcha.
    Correct me if I'm wrong. But there is nothing here to compare. CPAC. Crown speech? Town halls? Teary eyed promises to make everyone happy? Heres your free teddy bear and complimentary footed pajamas?

Interesting that the largest post in some time involves abortion (passion and religion) and the next one beats the racism horse again.
    All the while POTUS is saying God bless America like it or bugger off.
    Just saying we could beat our own drum a little better. Americans don't seem to identify themselves as anything other than, well.... American.
    It sure would put a lot of lawyers in Quebec out of work!
    Maybe our service men and women deserve a little more Ooh Rah.

Our Assholes biggest statement is his socks! Too bad the whole country has to pay the price, in many ways!

Comment

Sock Boy dictatorship is to make HIM great, not our country or to unite it. "Watch me stand up to Turdo" says Premier elect Moe. Think he is a bigger man, should take him if boxing...

Comment

Very uplifting hour and a half speech by Trump.
        Lots of praise for infrastructure, energy, coal, tax reform, cutting regulations. Very pro-business and patriotic.

Comment

Watched for a very short time .was amazed how one guy can divide a country so fast.A very sad situation.

Comment

Trumps handlers convinced the man child that Dr. Jekyl should show up for the State of the Union and actually read his speech as written. That is an accomplishment in itself. Mid terms are coming soon!

If Trump can focus for a few days we might even hear a few more presidential like things come out of the beast's mouth. But I doubt it for long. Hyde is lurking.

Comment

Guess we'll let America try and preserve our culture while we sit back like the neutral losers we are and get steam rolled by the rest of the world. Pretty sad when the best things this country has ever done has never involved the flag we've flown the last 50+ years.

Comment

The thought occurred to me that, something that riles up the left this much has at least some value.

Comment

You have to be decent with real estate to live inside every Liberals head for free. 😂

Comment

Lets get real.The guys reply to I have a nucular button is I have a bigger one.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                      Lets get real.The guys reply to I have a nucular button is I have a bigger one.
                      Yup. That is what has worked in the past and is likely the only thing that will work in the future. Any other ideas?

Comment

We get overdosed with trump news here. We are actually australia and have our own problems.....

Any one well known journalist said "it was a very good state of the union speech by the potus you could have even been forgiven for thinking it wasnt trump"

Comment

I watch the whole speech and thought it would make you proud to be American. I have never heard anything remotely close to that from this country.

The best part was watching the Democrats squirm when Trump was pointing out some of America's hero's and they wouldn't even clap for the North Korean that escaped on crutches!! What a bunch of losers.

Comment

yes what a buch of loosers the dem,s why attended and not happy and smiling
                            it shows they could not perform any longer !
                            was mutch better speech than we all expected from d/t
                            he will make amerika better ! yes some statement are are not very tought out and may never happened .

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                              I watch the whole speech and thought it would make you proud to be American. I have never heard anything remotely close to that from this country.

The best part was watching the Democrats squirm when Trump was pointing out some of America's hero's and they wouldn't even clap for the North Korean that escaped on crutches!! What a bunch of losers.
                              Those democratic sour faces just made me ill. Couldn't make them happy no matter what you do. They have soured instead of ripening.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.