• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone following this ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    Well then yes it will get cut since you disagree with the charter. You'll have to look elsewhere then the government of Canada.

Question for you then, why would you accept money from the government since your beliefs are completely different?

The whole statement reads:

“To be eligible, the core mandate of the organization must respect individual human rights in Canada, including the values underlying the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (Charter) as well as other rights. These include reproductive rights and the right to be free from discrimination on the basis of sex, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, colour, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.”

Would you hire any same sex couples? I'm thinking not. 1956 called, they want their discrimination and hatred back.
    I am looking for abortion in the charter. Can’t find it. Nor can I find transgender, or the letters lgtbq2 etc. Big hole there! We attested to the charter. We didn’t attest to the drivel, the add on, the last line, which is not in the charter, but is a liberal add on. Read it closely and maybe you can pick it up. The non charter rights add on. See how slippery they are? You missed it, didn’t you?lol

Would we hire gays? If they were christians, yes. But seeing ad it is tough to be gay and be Christian on a real level, it would be tough. Would you hire an accountant from Toronto to shovel your pig sty out? Would that be discrimination against torronto accountants if you thought they did not fit your goals?

Hatred? 1956? Lol. Faith is as alive now, as it was then, and we are called to not hate, like the Muslim book, but to love. Show me how our camp hates? Show me how it is like 1956. Since when can we ourselves not have the freedom to hire who we wish, given our goal?

Comment

What is so amusing in all this, is that dum dum has opened the abortion issue wide open, and ticked off the pro lifers to the point where they have great traction again with his attack on the charter. Liberals always blame cons for opening the debate. Well Justin, this is on you!

So tweety. Answer this. Why is the abortion lobby, who pushed for changes, telling trudope he went too far? Everyone, and I mean everyone can see through this thing. Even the abortionists who called for changes. They say it is wrong. What say you?

Comment

You can hire anyone you want, just don't expect government funding if you don't allow the Canadians you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the Charter.

The rest of the discussion is a smokescreen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

So tweety. Answer this. Why is the abortion lobby, who pushed for changes, telling trudope he went too far? Everyone, and I mean everyone can see through this thing. Even the abortionists who called for changes. They say it is wrong. What say you?
          Need some reference to comment, not just an opinion.

The letter that started it alll.

http://www.arcc-cdac.ca/press/ARCC-CDAC-release-apr-10-17-english.pdf http://www.arcc-cdac.ca/press/ARCC-CDAC-release-apr-10-17-english.pdf

There is absolutely good arguments on both sides, there will only be one answer in the end.

reference to choice article.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/after-confusion-and-backlash-pro-choice-group-wants-rewrite-of-canada-summer-jobs-form http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/after-confusion-and-backlash-pro-choice-group-wants-rewrite-of-canada-summer-jobs-form

The question still remains - still, and is the only thing that really matters, how do you not fund groups lobbying with disturbing imagery, yet still able to fund your summer program - even though you don't respect the individuals you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the charter?
          Last edited by tweety; Jan 28, 2018, 08:03.

Comment

talk of freedom of religion.
            believe what you want , but

it is quite simple, you just do not get funds if your views contradict the charter.
            they are govt, funds not religious funds.

why do I want my tax dollars going to fund Christian or Islamic religions , that go against the
            freedoms guaranteed by law

you should be happy islamist groups , in favor of stoning gays , gentile mutilation
            will not get funding.

it is really not the role of govt. to fund any religion , little lone ones that disregard the charter.

it is bad enough , to have tax concessions for religions ,
            where are my tax concessions for being non religious

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
              You can hire anyone you want, just don't expect government funding if you don't allow the Canadians you hire the rights and freedoms set out in the Charter.

The rest of the discussion is a smokescreen.
              So tweety is the judge on what constitutes fair discussion and what is merely smoke screen, LOLZ!

Answer the question tweety - DO you uphold the entire Charter rights of everyone, or just those whose point of view you share?

Your answer will show what you are - a fair person or a Liberal contortionist with no conscience.

Answer the question, tweety.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post

it is quite simple, you just do not get funds if your views contradict the charter.

why do I want my tax dollars going to fund Christian or Islamic religions , that go against the

you should be happy islamist groups , in favor of stoning gays , gentile mutilation
                will not get funding.

it is really not the role of govt. to fund any religion , little lone ones that disregard the charter.

Go online. Go through Canada summer jobs apply. Read the attestation, and tell me where the charter wording ends, and where the liberal wording begins. Wording that is not in the charter. Wording that liberals added, trying there best to make it look like they are charter words... go for it! Then get back to me.

I repeat. We signed off on the charter. We refused to sign the add on, the liberal portion. Big difference...

Comment

will not get funding.

sawfly, I will put the same question to you as I did to tweety - DO you support the entire Charter rights for everyone?

Also, have you protested sock boy's massive contribution to the Aga Khan's treasury?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Go online. Go through Canada summer jobs apply. Read the attestation, and tell me where the charter wording ends, and where the liberal wording begins. Wording that is not in the charter. Wording that liberals added, trying there best to make it look like they are charter words... go for it! Then get back to me.

I repeat. We signed off on the charter. We refused to sign the add on, the liberal portion. Big difference...
                    Because it doesn't need to be in the charter. That was the supreme court decision vs Morgantaler who said it was unnecessary to be in the charter. That the Morgentaler law banning abortion was against the charter. Its not that abortion is an issue, the law against it is. There is no law "for" abortion.

Just like same sex, it was illegal to be gay - contrary to the charter. So now you can be gay and have the same rights as everyone else.

Much like abortion isn't specifically spelled out in your bible - yet you infer it.

http://www.morgentalerdecision.ca/charter-right-to-abortion/ http://www.morgentalerdecision.ca/charter-right-to-abortion/

Doesn't your MP have final say on funding? What did they say?
                    Last edited by tweety; Jan 28, 2018, 08:20.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                      So tweety is the judge on what constitutes fair discussion and what is merely smoke screen, LOLZ!

Answer the question tweety - DO you uphold the entire Charter rights of everyone, or just those whose point of view you share?

Your answer will show what you are - a fair person or a Liberal contortionist with no conscience.

Answer the question, tweety.
                      Solid points and this is excactly why the rules Sock Boy added won't hold up in court......it is sad how political games are being played and good charity groups such as summer caps for kids or soup kitchens will lose out.

There might not be funding for the summer of 2018 for many who have morals that don't let them believe it's right to kill an unborn child but after a court challenge I suspect this to be a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                        sawfly, I will put the same question to you as I did to tweety - DO you support the entire Charter rights for everyone?
                        I support the charter, yes. Like most Canadians, except the odd ones that feel they need to control everyone else's rights and freedoms.

I believe no one should be forced to live by what Burnt thinks is right, or me, but rather what the charter and law afford.

Comment

yes I support the charter.
                          as far as aga kahn , I do not know ,what that is about.

so why or how is trudeau giving money to him.

I do know however know that I am contributing to various religions ,
                          wither I like it or not. by virtue of the tax exemptions they and their members receive.

so why would I want to fund even more of their endeavours thru this program.
                          esp . if there views are contrary to the charter and my views .

the way around it. to change the charter , is to outbreed the competition .
                          out vote them
                          then you can create whatever religious state you want.
                          like iran , and impose the religion of your choice
                          Last edited by sawfly1; Jan 28, 2018, 10:46.

Comment

Maybe we should all send our tax returns in with a check box that Trudummy has to check off that he supports and values the needs of the Ag and Oil industries and acknowledges that there is infact Canadian citizens living West of Ontario. That he will no longer pay terrorists, fund ISIS groups returning to Canada or pretend he is Robin Hood with our tax dollars or he won't get our funding.

Comment

so why would I want to fund even more of their endeavours thru this program.
                              esp . if there views are contrary to the charter and my views .....
                              There you have it. Selective support for the Charter.

You cannot have it both ways, sawfly (and tweety). But you just wrote down for all to see that you do want it both ways based on what YOU believe.

Comment

I seriously don't know why you guys keep arguing with tweety. He's a troll, and arguing for effect to get others mad.

Which is why I rarely engage him unless i've had a scotch and am in a fighting mood. LOL.

I find it funny that religious organizations have to attest to gays and abortion... but not FGM (cutting girls' clitorises off).

Actually, we were going to remove the part of the citizenship guide that said it was illegal here.

Any time you start selectively enforcing laws... you end up with a dictatorship. It's a slippery slope down cultural marxism.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.