• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FCC

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCC

Does FCC , who happens to advertise on this site, monitor opinions expressed here.

Do they have access through the emergency act to get identities of those posting here????

Big questions . Maybe not the right forum here but it deserves some attention.

I have opinions on different issues, sometimes just to stir the pot and keep a discussion going on.

I enjoy the back and forth of civilized discussions to get a perspective of all sides to understand a topic.

Many times there are things I hadn't thought of.

Does that mean I should be flagged????

FCC still gives loans? Coulda fooled me….

Comment

Blacklocks and Gormley just talking about this FCC bs. FCC actually compiled a Blacklist of Farmers they deal with, who were making comments in favor of the Freedom Convoy or were making donations to the freedom cause.

Image, having a meeting with a FCC rep, and not knowing they are fishing around to find out your thoughts about the Truckers Yellow Vest or the Freedom Convoy rallies!

If you express a negativity towards Trudeau about any of his other policies, do they record that too???

Comment

makes me sick what is happening in this country , and i dont see much point in growing the farm the way things are going, so i wont be needing their services , thankfully no loans now

Comment

They have to put up with what the old crusty guys say for now cuss they're the one's backing the young pups

Comment

Gosh if they’re blacklisting guys for their views they must have enough koolaid drinkers they do business with then. No matter how kooky guys get on here it doesn’t justify a crown corp spying. This is espionage both corporate and government if this is true. I’ve had a good relationship with fcc but like previously stated the state our country is in my plans for expansion are clouded by exit strategy and maintaining what I have.

Comment

Sadly I think we overestimate how much anyone cares about these things. We are a tiny minority.

Right after the government announced they would seize bank accounts and that the banks did not need to be ordered by the government or law enforcement they only needed suspicion the account was tied to the freedom convey in order to seize.

I expressed outrage to several random people in my life of various political beliefs, but probably skewing a bit left, but no hardcore woke communists, and in most instances they simply did not believe it. It was black and white but they had their heads so far in the sand that they refused to believe the blatantly obvious. I heard again and again “they wouldn’t do that” They can’t do that.” etc. When I pushed and shared links of the governments own words, declarations I would be met with “Well don’t do anything illegal and this won’t happen to you.”

Do you really think it is a stretch that this same government and these same people would not support a 100% ban on Nitrogen if told it would reduce carbon emissions by X percent. They would then deny the ensuring food shortages were related. North America is finished I am afraid. Enjoy your families and the little things because we are in for a long painful slow descent into pure madness.

Comment

It's real... just confirmed it with my fcc rep

Comment

I think anyone that deals with fcc needs to be making some phone calls right now. Start pulling business this is absolutely ridiculous. Complete over reach, they have 0 business involving themselves in their clients political interests. Let alone blacklisting them for their beliefs. I bet the same email wasn’t sent for the BLM supporters that literally tried to burn down a nation.

Comment

Originally posted by lexion760tt View Post
                    i think anyone that deals with fcc needs to be making some phone calls right now. Start pulling business this is absolutely ridiculous. Complete over reach, they have 0 business involving themselves in their clients political interests. Let alone blacklisting them for their beliefs. I bet the same email wasn’t sent for the blm supporters that literally tried to burn down a nation.
                    yep! 100%

Comment

not now , but right f u c k en now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thankfully no loans with FCC, but this just turns my stomach in knots. Trying to get fertilizer pricing right now, don't like how this could possibly end.

Stories from Rebel news in this tag.

https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/farmer_rebellion

Sign the Rebel News petition at:

Firefarmcredit.com

and donate to support the fight.
                        Last edited by Stormin; Jul 27, 2022, 23:44.

Comment

FCC is not the only financial institution doing this, nor is this new. All financial institutions including banks and CUs have always had to report all suspicious transactions or any transactions which could possibly be related to a crime or terrorism and to freeze those accounts without even requiring a court order. In February this mandate was extended to any transactions related to blockades or protests. FCC is protecting its own butt given the new reporting requirements.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            FCC is not the only financial institution doing this, nor is this new. All financial institutions including banks and CUs have always had to report all suspicious transactions or any transactions which could possibly be related to a crime or terrorism and to freeze those accounts without even requiring a court order. In February this mandate was extended to any transactions related to blockades or protests. FCC is protecting its own butt given the new reporting requirements.

So farm customers are criminals and terrorists?

What if they own a gun?
                            Call the police to have them arrested?

Does covering your butt Trump common sense now?
                            Last edited by shtferbrains; Jul 28, 2022, 08:35.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                              unbelievable ?????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.