• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

That didn’t last long

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought my point was pretty simple and clear Tom. It being don't be blind to only one side of THE evil. it's everywhere including in your own very backyard close to home.

Comment

and nukes Tom? come on that's a stretch. Ever heard of Mutual assured destruction... I'm sure Putin doesn't want to facilitate the speed up of his own demise.

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
        and nukes Tom? come on that's a stretch. Ever heard of Mutual assured destruction... I'm sure Putin doesn't want to facilitate the speed up of his own demise.
        You think Putin fears God and eternal judgement?

Putin has a curious way of showing this fear, even though his Rev. Krill is responsible to teach Putin this:

Comment

I you believe MSM, CBC , CNN I am sure you see Santa Clause every December……
          Good heavens when are people going to wake up

I have Ocean front property here in Sask to sell you lol
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 24, 2022, 07:38.

Comment

Why only look at Russian past actions and intentions? The west also has vast atrocities committed... Slavery? Native Americans? f uck man look up March 16th 1968 the My Lai massacre of women and children ordered by top brass and carried out by OUR soldiers. Look at the vast foreign policy mingling of "our" state departments in the current affairs of the middle east. Look at the current USA backed Saudi carpet bombing of the poor ppl of Yemen. What is the intentions of our western goverment allowing Isreal to now bomb Syria? or the proxy war they are currently waging and using the poor ppl of Ukraine as collateral damage.

Don't be blind to only one side of your story. Evil has been around since the beginning of time on both sides.
            Who's looking at Russia's past actions when currently Putin's waging a genocide on Ukraine.

Your doing a lot of finger pointing at the West to justify Putin's life long dream and goal of eliminating Ukraine from the map since taking power.

It's really sad that you fooled yourself into believing the West needed to push Putin into this unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

But, you go ahead and side with a dictator while having the freedom to farm in Canada.

Comment

Talking about Christmas and Thinking of the Truth;

I heard an interesting explanation of Heaven and Hell:

Some people think Heaven will be ‘boring’;

They are mistaken,
              Look at it from this perspective:

Your Best Day, most enjoyable and wonderful here on Earth… Heaven will be 1000x more wonderful and enjoyable!

Now your very Worst Day…. Ever here on Earth… HELL will be at least 1000x worse and torturing… simply because we all have the opportunity to choose who and how we spend eternity with our Creator… or … with weeping and gnashing of teeth!

Blessings and Salutations

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Who's looking at Russia's past actions when currently Putin's waging a genocide on Ukraine.

Your doing a lot of finger pointing at the West to justify Putin's life long dream and goal of eliminating Ukraine from the map since taking power.

It's really sad that you fooled yourself into believing the West needed to push Putin into this unprovoked invasion of Ukraine.

But, you go ahead and side with a dictator while having the freedom to farm in Canada.
                why are you putting words in my mouth? Evil on both sides and everywhere up down and all around stated multiple times including putin.
                Why do you not feel or show the same support for the Syrians as you only want to seem to acknowledge the Ukrainian atrocities. Isreal has a rough night ahead for a lot of poor innocent syrians.

and yes I will continue to farm and enjoy the life love family and freedoms I have left still in cnd while I still have them before the evil slowly erodes them away here.
                Last edited by helmach; Jul 23, 2022, 21:26.

Comment

Why only look at Russian past actions and intentions? The west also has vast atrocities committed... Slavery? Native Americans? f uck man look up March 16th 1968 the My Lai massacre of women and children ordered by top brass and carried out by OUR soldiers. Look at the vast foreign policy mingling of "our" state departments in the current affairs of the middle east. Look at the current USA backed Saudi carpet bombing of the poor ppl of Yemen. What is the intentions of our western goverment allowing Isreal to now bomb Syria? or the proxy war they are currently waging and using the poor ppl of Ukraine as collateral damage.

Don't be blind to only one side of your story. Evil has been around since the beginning of time on both sides.
                  Every nation has done awful shit to others. No arguing about that but for buddy Vlad to trounce into a democratic nation which is on his doorstep in the guise of denazification bs is no better than the us attack on Iraq because wmd’s. So yes I agree with your argument in that sense but it does not justify it neither unless you’re sucking on Russian sourced Afghan heroin.

Comment

The west is doing a bang up job...

"It shouldn’t come as any surprise that Canada’s government has no idea where any of its weapons charities eventually end up. It is a bit surprising that the media would even mention it.

There are other unconfirmed reports about how the more advanced weapons systems delivered by other western countries are exchanging hands, it goes something like this. The system is brought to the front line and the Russian forces retreat a few kilometers and then purchase the the system from the disgruntled Ukrainians in possession. The Russians then move back forward during the fog of war and move their pristine new purchase back into Russian controlled territory and don’t even say thanks! Don’t know? 🤷*♂️ Maybe."

Comment

Ukraine is a democracy. LOL, could have fooled me. 3 CIA backed coups in 15 yrs.

You all need a real eye opener on real geopolitics in the world.

The justification Tom, is a western post WW2 alliance that has no reason to exist deciding to encroach on your territory, flip your allied states and wanting to put nukes 500miles from your capital city.

Ask yourself a real question once, what would the US do if russia was putting weapons in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Ukraine is a democracy. LOL, could have fooled me. 3 CIA backed coups in 15 yrs.

You all need a real eye opener on real geopolitics in the world.

The justification Tom, is a western post WW2 alliance that has no reason to exist deciding to encroach on your territory, flip your allied states and wanting to put nukes 500miles from your capital city.

Ask yourself a real question once, what would the US do if russia was putting weapons in Mexico.
                        Not sure that it matters much with Rusky Subs with nukes in both Atlantic and Pacific... The drug lords and Biden are doing a fabulous job of destabilizing Mexico and the US Southern border... no doubt Russia and China encourage this chaos...

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
                          Not sure that it matters much with Rusky Subs with nukes in both Atlantic and Pacific... The drug lords and Biden are doing a fabulous job of destabilizing Mexico and the US Southern border... no doubt Russia and China encourage this chaos...

Russians burning 🔥 Ukraine wheat fields…

Ukraine's defence ministry on Saturday urged citizens in a key area seized by Russia to reveal where Moscow's troops were living and who among the local population was collaborating with the occupying authorities. The statement by the ministry's defence intelligence directorate was aimed at people in and around the southern city of Enerhodar, which is home to a major nuclear power station.
                          Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jul 24, 2022, 02:01.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post

Russians burning 🔥 Ukraine wheat fields…

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/tell-us-wh...190207596.html
                            But just hours after the agreement was signed, two Kalibr missiles hit Odesa port, according to the Ukrainian military's southern command centre. Another two missiles were shot down by air defence systems, it added.
                            The strike caused no significant damage to the port, the command centre said.
                            The attack has been widely condemned. US Secretary of State Antony Blinken accused Russia of worsening a global food crisis, and said the attack cast "serious doubt" on the credibility of Russia's commitment to the pact.
                            "Russia must stop its aggression and fully implement the grain deal to which it has agreed," he said on Saturday.
                            The Kremlin has so far made no public comment on the attack, however the Turkish government, which brokered the deal, said Russian officials had denied responsibility.
                            "In our contact with Russia, the Russians told us that they had absolutely nothing to do with this attack and that they were examining the issue very closely and in detail," said Defence Minister Hulusai Akar.
                            EXPLAINER: How much grain is stuck in Ukraine?
                            FROM UKRAINE: Frontline farmers toil on amid explosions
                            FROM KENYA: Life on the front-line of severe food shortages
                            In another development, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said Ukraine could not win against Russia.
                            Speaking at an international conference of conservatives, he said the war could only be ended by peace talks between Washington and Moscow.
                            "A new strategy is needed, which should focus on peace negotiations instead of trying to win the war," said Mr Orban, whose views on the conflict are often at odds with those of other EU leaders."

A landmark grain deal is in doubt after missiles hit the port of Odesa in a widely condemned attack.

Comment

Russian soldier burns wheat fields, photo on file? What they didn’t have a recent picture? That person standing there could be Waldo for all we know.

All the pictures that look like an old abandoned apartment building that have gotten hit by a missile, most of them look like a small apartment fire, I’d expect if my apartment was shelled by a rocket propelled missile the apartment next door would be missing windows.

Disclaimer, just because I don’t trust the Canadian bought off news it doesn’t make me a Putin lover!

Comment

why are you putting words in my mouth? Evil on both sides and everywhere up down and all around stated multiple times including putin.
                                Why do you not feel or show the same support for the Syrians as you only want to seem to acknowledge the Ukrainian atrocities. Isreal has a rough night ahead for a lot of poor innocent syrians.

and yes I will continue to farm and enjoy the life love family and freedoms I have left still in cnd while I still have them before the evil slowly erodes them away here.
                                Never put any words in your mouth, they were already in your post as other Posters have knowledge reading them as well.

Your busy finger pointing at the West but, how many innocent Syrians has Putin's bombs killed in the last 10 years.

And again you enjoy your freedom of farming in Canada, sowing spraying, harvest, delivering etc etc all the while not worrying about yourself or one of your children running over a land mine.

Just a question have you looked into farming in Russia? I hear the rate on return is very lucrative for the Oligarchs.

You could take Jazz, TISSP and Fjlip with you as well, since you feel your going to loss all your freedoms in Canada
                                Last edited by foragefarmer; Jul 24, 2022, 06:58.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...