• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could be an interesting workshop

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be an interesting workshop

Seen this online. Could be an interesting workshop.

I know about the Ducks and ALUS programs, vaguely, and how they work with riparian areas. The speaker on Carbon Markets could be the real interesting one though, talking about protocols for farmers getting paid for sequestering carbon on their farms. I'm sure I've seen that talked about on here before. Although this workshop looks to be more cattle based.

Think there's a few members who live up near Millet that might be interested. I may head there for the day myself!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Farming with Nature Poster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	779285

Stay clear of anything to do with Ducks Unlimited....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
      Stay clear of anything to do with Ducks Unlimited....
      Just have to ask why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Just have to ask why?
        Because they say one thing and do the exact opposite....just bad experience with them over the years...even if a guy tries to get along ...they always phuck things up...and they have no problem walking away from their responsibility ....

Comment

Ok. Just wondering because I put in so,e hay land, they paid half the seed costs, and it was a win for me. I know people who have converted all their acres using du programs and because of these programs, now have viable small acre farms.

Comment

Ok. Just wondering because I put in so,e hay land, they paid half the seed costs, and it was a win for me. I know people who have converted all their acres using du programs and because of these programs, now have viable small acre farms.
            Dig deeper about the land that goes to hay and who is buying the credits from DU ...you have been caught giving your carbon efforts away....DU will claim them without you even knowing it....

Do not trust those peoplekinds .....this is why Saskatchewan farmers are not getting carbon credits because DU is in tight with government...all assholes....

Nature Conservancy of Canada ...a cousin to DU ....was given 100 million dollars by Trudeau...

I am not on social media of any sort except for here...if I was I would be posting pictures of those two organizations incompetence ....everyday in the summer and sometimes in the winter as well....most would not believe their waste....
            Last edited by bucket; Jan 20, 2020, 10:25.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              Dig deeper about the land that goes to hay and who is buying the credits from DU ...you have been caught giving your carbon efforts away....DU will claim them without you even knowing it....

Do not trust those peoplekinds .....this is why Saskatchewan farmers are not getting carbon credits because DU is in tight with government...all assholes....

Nature Conservancy of Canada ...a cousin to DU ....was given 100 million dollars by Trudeau...

I am not on social media of any sort except for here...if I was I would be posting pictures of those two organizations incompetence ....everyday in the summer and sometimes in the winter as well....most would not believe their waste....
              Thanks for the info. Will check it out more thoroughly.

Comment

Just have to ask why?
                A more accurate name would be American Duck Hunters Unlimited.

Comment

Fu, du!

Comment

If you all check, DU Drained LAND to get water TO Quill Lakes because THEY were too low for waterfowl and eventually floods happened!

Comment

ALUS ...is that the Weston family initiative from the billion they squirrelled away on the bread price fixing scheme....should be able to show the 25 dollar gift card to get in...paying to get into a government funded scheme???????
                      Last edited by bucket; Jan 21, 2020, 08:19.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                        I got to get in on some scams !
                        Another METWO moment..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...
                        X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                        You agree to our and by clicking I agree.