• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suncor CEO slams climate change deniers, politicians who cater to them

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right. I don't join debate teams and I don't suffer nagging wives.
    I no longer need to reply to what I disagree with or let instigators like integrity piss me off. I divorce thee.

Comment

I have a climate records book in my keepsakes of western Canadian weather from the 1930’s to the 1990’s. Hundreds of stations worth of data. Proof for my area, and indeed western Canada, that here at least, there is not an iota of warming.

I can’t post it, because it is in a book, and available no where else, unless you ran an environment Canada station, you probably won’t have one.

I guess that makes it untrue. Indeed to the climate cultists, anything from that time period must be tossed out. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        I have a climate records book in my keepsakes of western Canadian weather from the 1930’s to the 1990’s. Hundreds of stations worth of data. Proof for my area, and indeed western Canada, that here at least, there is not an iota of warming.

I can’t post it, because it is in a book, and available no where else, unless you ran an environment Canada station, you probably won’t have one.

I guess that makes it untrue. Indeed to the climate cultists, anything from that time period must be tossed out. Lol
        You will be told you are a NOTHING, not a peer reviewed, flawless 100% believable scientist. Or you are a Conservative and you will NOT be respected/allowed an opinion.

Comment

You say you are a farmer chuck. Are you a farmer on the Canadian prairies? Pls tell us what you grow and how your season is going.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...