• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suncor CEO slams climate change deniers, politicians who cater to them

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if Apple hired terrorists to sit on their board. I mean a company apparently doing a service providing technology to all of us but deciding to hire Osama to sit on their board. Hmmm, that wouldn't give you pause about that company.

Well that's exactly what the fing UN does. Has a couple arms that look good to people, climate, peace keeping blah blah and the goes ahead and names Saudi Arabia to womens right council and Venezuala and Somalia to the human rights council.

And you are going to trust them?
    Last edited by jazz; Oct 20, 2019, 08:29.

Comment

First things first. Where did the the 400 mb chart on temperatures come from? A reference or link.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        First things first. Where did the the 400 mb chart on temperatures come from? A reference or link.
        Wont matter, you will have some fing BS excuse made up. I have given you tons on evidence and contrary statements from the bodies studying this and you will never accept it. You are lost.

Comment

Yes, it's a free country.
          If I can ignore no longer.
          If the theme of Wienerville continues to be driven by my opposites.
          Then I look elsewhere.
          We are no better than the company we keep.

Comment

If we all ignore him, this pain in the sraca will go on to irritate someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Wont matter, you will have some fing BS excuse made up. I have given you tons on evidence and contrary statements from the bodies studying this and you will never accept it. You are lost.
              Lame excuse! Kind of like “the dog ate my homework”.

If you are not able to post a link or a reference then don’t post it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Yes, it's a free country.
                If I can ignore no longer.
                If the theme of Wienerville continues to be driven by my opposites.
                Then I look elsewhere.
                We are no better than the company we keep.
                So everybody is supposed to share the same opinion as you? Take your ball and go home then!

What are you doing on a public forum if you don’t want to hear different points of view and have a debate?

Even in the Conservative party there are different opinions. Welcome to the real world.

Comment

This is a farming forum - for farmers! Irritants with nothing constructive to add should go elsewhere-as in YOU Chucky.👎

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    This is a farming forum - for farmers! Irritants with nothing constructive to add should go elsewhere-as in YOU Chucky.👎
                    Sorry to disappoint you but I am a farmer.

And I don’t care if you don’t like my opinions or posts. so many Agriville posters think it is a private club for the like minded and the rest should shut up! Hahaha

Comment

Lame excuse! Kind of like “the dog ate my homework”.
                      Best to be honest with yourself. Just admit, you don't want to think, just turn on CNN and tune out. Logic too much effort.

I killed your entire narrative. its dead, you have nothing but fumes now. Keep posting extraneous blogs though.

1. I showed the models are flawed by NASA own admission. Wildly off.
                      2. I showed that warming at the interface of trapped heat and solar energy entry to the troposphere is non existent.
                      3. I showed the IPCC on record admitting climate policy is now intermingled with social policy, or worse.

You got nothing chuck short of a lobotomy.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                        Best to be honest with yourself. Just admit, you don't want to think, just turn on CNN and tune out. Logic too much effort.

I killed your entire narrative. its dead, you have nothing but fumes now. Keep posting extraneous blogs though.

1. I showed the models are flawed by NASA own admission. Wildly off.
                        2. I showed that warming at the interface of trapped heat and solar energy entry to the troposphere is non existent.
                        3. I showed the IPCC on record admitting climate policy is now intermingled with social policy, or worse.

You got nothing chuck short of a lobotomy.
                        Your opinion.
                        1. NASA still confirms that human caused climate change is real based on observation not models.

2. No you didn’t! But where is the link or reference to number 2? Must be from a denier site or you would have it by now! LOL

3. The opinion of one IPCC member doesn’t negate all the science! The conspiracy again?

Try again Einstein!

Comment

So everybody is supposed to share the same opinion as you? Take your ball and go home then!

What are you doing on a public forum if you don’t want to hear different points of view and have a debate?

Even in the Conservative party there are different opinions. Welcome to the real world.
                          Would I enjoy joining a Catholic forum and constantly instigate arguments about abortion?
                          No, I am not a passive aggressive a-----e. Is Integrity Farmer your alter ego?

Comment

Does Suncor get to buy carbon credits so they can continue polluting?
                            And who do they buy these carbon credits from ?

Comment

Carbon Credits For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                                Would I enjoy joining a Catholic forum and constantly instigate arguments about abortion?
                                No, I am not a passive aggressive a-----e. Is Integrity Farmer your alter ego?
                                That seems a very strange analogy considering Agriville is an open public forum and there are no restrictions on topics or opinions.

I didn’t know there was an Agriville doctrine that the faithful must adhere to. Sounds like you should form your own church or political party so that you can make your own rules and exclude the non believers!

Perhaps you don’t like your opinions to be challenged?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...