• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Strikes Back With Own Social Media

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Strikes Back With Own Social Media

Time for some real news. How are they gonna stop him now?

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Who cares ? Senile washed up grifter.

Comment

Agstar, Are you talking about Biden???

Biden cannot even string a sentence together without ****ing it up!

Comment

Originally posted by 4GFarms View Post
        Agstar, Are you talking about Biden???

Biden cannot even string a sentence together without ****ing it up!
        Dont worry about Biden talking, he has people for that. I want to know which of his people will help him up the stairs from now.

If he had taken that tumble coming down we would be swearing in Kamala right now and planning a state funeral.

I bet Dr Jill goes everywhere with him now. They are probably modifying the stairs as we speak or putting him on smaller plane like AF2.
        Last edited by jazz; Mar 22, 2021, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          Dont worry about Biden talking, he has people for that. I want to know which of his people will help him up the stairs from now.

If he had taken that tumble coming down we would be swearing in Kamala right now and planning a state funeral.

I bet Dr Jill goes everywhere with him now. They are probably modifying the stairs as we speak or putting him on smaller plane like AF2.

Dr Jill - with her Doctorate in .... Educational Leadership. Such frauds.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            'Trumping' Twitter... sounds like fun! NO DOUBT IT WOULD DO great if they set it up well! Perhaps a Trump Search engine to replace 'Google' and 'TrumpBook' instead of Facebook! TrumpTube would go over well too! Trumpagram sounlds like fun!

A UK media wrote: "While Mr Trump may have spent much of his presidency attacking the “mainstream media”, seeking to discredit unflattering stories as “fake news” and pick fights with particular outlets and journalists he considered to be hostile, notably The New York Times, The Washington Post and CNN, he actually owed his celebrity to tabloid newspapers and to NBC, which ran his hit reality TV shows The Apprentice and The Celebrity Apprentice from 2003 to 2015.

His return to social media was therefore an inevitability but what will it look like in practice?

Mr Miller was extremely light on specifics in his pronouncements on Sunday, declining to name any collaborators as he told Fox: “There have been a lot of high-powered meetings he’s been having at Mar-a-Lago with some teams of folks who have been coming in, and I gotta tell you, it’s not just one company that’s approached the president - there have been numerous companies... Everyone wants him.”

Cheers
            Last edited by TOM4CWB; Mar 22, 2021, 10:51.

Comment

haft get a stairlift for the old goat like on tv

Comment

Who's this trump guy? A nobody unless he lives in your head rent free!
                Last edited by Guest; Mar 22, 2021, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                  Who cares ? Senile washed up grifter.
                  I would say some people care.

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/cnn-ratings-dramatically-down-since-102926214.html CNN ratings are dramatically down since Trump left office

Comment

Acorn chairlift on Airforce 1 now?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      Acorn chairlift on Airforce 1 now?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.