• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fixing stupid???

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fixing stupid???

It is reported in the USA that more than 50% of Republican males are extremely adverse to ever taking a covid vaccine injection.
    It follows that since their revered party leader has had the said disease; received the newest; even experimental treatments; AND months ago accepted one of the first produced Covid vaccine doses... that the former president would be one of the champions to convince his political supporters to follow suit.

Has that happened?

Similarly the British Astra Zenica vaccine is now on the "pending" list of a growing number of countries due to a most likely totally unfounded scare of producing deep vein thrombosis and ensuing embolism blood clots affecting organs such as the lungs.

But the evidence of 22 DVT cases in a vaccinated population in excess of at least 3 million does not square with multiple times that number of thrombosis cases expected in any male or female group of any smaller group which has never been Covid vaccinated.

Theres little reason for any person in Sask (over 70) to not now have an appointment date (even within 4 days hence) by visiting saskatchewan.ca/covid19-vaccine. And it won't likely be the British vaccine for those who hold their personal firmly held beliefs

Indications are that will fix orange man syndrome;and maybe for a short period fix stupid.

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
    It is reported in the USA that more than 50% of Republican males are extremely adverse to ever taking a covid vaccine injection.
    It follows that since their revered party leader has had the said disease; received the newest; even experimental treatments; AND months ago accepted one of the first produced Covid vaccine doses... that the former president would be one of the champions to convince his political supporters to follow suit.

Has that happened?

Similarly the British Astra Zenica vaccine is now on the "pending" list of a growing number of countries due to a most likely totally unfounded scare of producing deep vein thrombosis and ensuing embolism blood clots affecting organs such as the lungs.

But the evidence of 22 DVT cases in a vaccinated population in excess of at least 3 million does not square with multiple times that number of thrombosis cases expected in any male or female group of any smaller group which has never been Covid vaccinated.

Theres little reason for any person in Sask (over 70) to not now have an appointment date (even within 4 days hence) by visiting saskatchewan.ca/covid19-vaccine. And it won't likely be the British vaccine for those who hold their personal firmly held beliefs

Indications are that will fix orange man syndrome;and maybe for a short period fix stupid.

Trump is gone, let it go. Seek help

Comment

Those who don't agree with you are the stupid of course. There is ample evidence leaking out that the vaccine increases chance of death vs covid 19 itself and it is wise to pay attention and weigh the risks. For those who are taking a wait and see approach there are a lot of guinea pigs. The vax itself may prove a fix for stupid.

Comment

I dont think being cautious is stupid at all. Its pragmatic and govts and doctors are wrong all the time as we have seen this past yr especially. Remember 1 yr development vs the usual 10 yrs. One company had failed for 28 straight yrs before getting it right this yr. Thats amazing isnt it, or rushed.

The AZ vaccine is clouded in controversy already. 10 nation suspended it, less effective overall and dangerous in older people and its studies were criticized for being somewhat flawed.

The J&J one was tested on 45k people and had no deaths and no major adverse effects. Single shot, DNA based (not mRNA) so inherently more chemically stable.

The vaccines continue to improve and by fall early winter there could be something handling the variants much better.

Comment

Saskatchewan has lost a person per day over this scamdemic.

I want to know how many died due to the virus, not just died with the virus. And how many of those died who were pretty well on the way out anyway, or already above the average life expectancy?

Panic seems to be the order of the day about this Uber scary, not so deadly virus. This isn’t small pox, polio, or some other nasty disease. It’s a mostly benign sniffle, that most who get it, never know they had anyway, unless tested for it. Even the tests are suspect.

Disclaimer: for all who legitimately lost someone near you, you most certainly have my sympathy. I do not mean to be callous. But a death a day is not a “pandemic”.

Why rush out to get a vaccine to supposedly protect against a mostly benign disease? Because it makes the fearful feel better, just like mask wearing. Makes them feel like they’re doing something.

This has been a grand test for leaders who will come, regarding government control. It seems that once you scare people, they will follow like sheep to slaughter.

Implants will come soon enough. Something will trigger those in power to force us to have implants, without which, no commerce will be possible.

What was once far fetched, is now entirely possible. Technologically we’re there. We just need a fake reason to make it happen. And this grand test of society and fear, of follow the government at all costs, of those who don’t are idiots?

Well, it has gone better than expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Saskatchewan has lost a person per day over this scamdemic.

I want to know how many died due to the virus, not just died with the virus. And how many of those died who were pretty well on the way out anyway, or already above the average life expectancy?

Panic seems to be the order of the day about this Uber scary, not so deadly virus. This isn’t small pox, polio, or some other nasty disease. It’s a mostly benign sniffle, that most who get it, never know they had anyway, unless tested for it. Even the tests are suspect.

Disclaimer: for all who legitimately lost someone near you, you most certainly have my sympathy. I do not mean to be callous. But a death a day is not a “pandemic”.

Why rush out to get a vaccine to supposedly protect against a mostly benign disease? Because it makes the fearful feel better, just like mask wearing. Makes them feel like they’re doing something.

This has been a grand test for leaders who will come, regarding government control. It seems that once you scare people, they will follow like sheep to slaughter.

Implants will come soon enough. Something will trigger those in power to force us to have implants, without which, no commerce will be possible.

What was once far fetched, is now entirely possible. Technologically we’re there. We just need a fake reason to make it happen. And this grand test of society and fear, of follow the government at all costs, of those who don’t are idiots?

Well, it has gone better than expected.
            Well that certainly sums up this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I dont think being cautious is stupid at all. Its pragmatic and govts and doctors are wrong all the time as we have seen this past yr especially. Remember 1 yr development vs the usual 10 yrs. One company had failed for 28 straight yrs before getting it right this yr. Thats amazing isnt it, or rushed.

The AZ vaccine is clouded in controversy already. 10 nation suspended it, less effective overall and dangerous in older people and its studies were criticized for being somewhat flawed.

The J&J one was tested on 45k people and had no deaths and no major adverse effects. Single shot, DNA based (not mRNA) so inherently more chemically stable.

The vaccines continue to improve and by fall early winter there could be something handling the variants much better.
              Jazz, of the 10 nations that suspended use of the AZ vaccine, after further study 3 have now reversed their decision and are again using it (Germany, France, Italy). Today Canada reversed its decision on not allowing its use on those over 65 and is making it available for seniors too.

Second, the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is a non replicating viral vector vaccine. And the AZ vaccine uses the same non replicating viral vector process to create immunity as does the J and j as well as the CanSino, Sputnik V and Covishield vaccines that have been approved in various countries.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                Jazz, of the 10 nations that suspended use of the AZ vaccine, after further study 3 have now reversed their decision and are again using it (Germany, France, Italy). Today Canada reversed its decision on not allowing its use on those over 65 and is making it available for seniors too.

Second, the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is a non replicating viral vector vaccine. And the AZ vaccine uses the same non replicating viral vector process to create immunity as does the J and j as well as the CanSino, Sputnik V and Covishield vaccines that have been approved in various countries.
                Nothing wrong with waiting until the confusion around some of these is rectified.

The J&J has the best safety profile of the bunch. It was the only vaccine to get a non dissenting vote across the board by the regulatory bodies. As of right now, its the gold standard in efficacy and safety.

AZ has been stumbling out of the gates since November. Its now tainted for good, right or wrong. Its being reported that people in the countries who suspended it wont take it now.

Comment

22.5 thousand deaths attributed to Covid in Canada in a year. There are 37 million people in this country. If 80% of the people who died had underlying morbidities and old-age complications, then only 4500 reasonably healthy with undetected underlying issues died of this pandemic. That is a .0001216 or .01216% chance for healthy people. ( That appears to represent about 1/10,000 who contracted the virus actually died from it). The other issue for me is that they’ve already found all kinds of reasons that the vaccine won’t cover me. (Variants, mutation, percentage ineffective. Not to mention the fact that there are reports of blood clots, severe reaction, headaches). I am reasonably healthy, take no prescribed medications and you think One Off, I should hurry in there and take my medicine? Oh, yeh, the sell gotta be better than that. Next time, maybe. I’ll wear my mask, limit my encounters, weigh my odds and you can call me stupid. The proof will be in the pudding - my own pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    22.5 thousand deaths attributed to Covid in Canada in a year. There are 37 million people in this country. If 80% of the people who died had underlying morbidities and old-age complications, then only 4500 reasonably healthy with undetected underlying issues died of this pandemic. That is a .0001216 or .01216% chance for healthy people. ( That appears to represent about 1/10,000 who contracted the virus actually died from it). The other issue for me is that they’ve already found all kinds of reasons that the vaccine won’t cover me. (Variants, mutation, percentage ineffective. Not to mention the fact that there are reports of blood clots, severe reaction, headaches). I am reasonably healthy, take no prescribed medications and you think One Off, I should hurry in there and take my medicine? Oh, yeh, the sell gotta be better than that. Next time, maybe. I’ll wear my mask, limit my encounters, weigh my odds and you can call me stupid. The proof will be in the pudding - my own pudding.
                    If everyone did like you propose , we could stop this virus. Of course not everyone would. You have our country and the rest of the world. You can add a snort of NOX.
                    Last edited by agstar77; Mar 16, 2021, 17:42.

Comment

4% of world population and 20% of deaths from Covid. Do you know the country?
                      And nothing to learn from a leader who said that there were only a handful infected and it would soon disappear by magic.

Get on verge of having a vaccines now available , even in Sask and the reaction is as above.
                      Un***nn unbelievable. This pandemic is apparently far from over.
                      Looking back on history it will become evident where the gross errors have being made...or apparently it may well be the case that firmly held beliefs always trump truth in the minds of about half the persons involved.

And just for the record viruses need a host and can't replicate themselves like some people insinuate.

Comment

Originally posted by oneoff View Post
                        And just for the record viruses need a host and can't replicate themselves like some people insinuate.
                        How are those ancient viruses trapped in the melting ice caps going to infect us then like the climate cult keeps telling us.

Read up on vaccine development some day. Read up on what happened to the first mRNA vaccines that were tried. Lets just say those animal studies didnt go far because the animals didnt either and research scrapped for a long time. I need to be convinced they solved that little problem before I rush in the doors.

https://www.pnas.org/content/117/15/8218

The minimum safety profile in historical development has been 4 yrs with another several yrs in approvals after that.

You need to use a lot more discernment on what you trust blindly.

Comment

For those convinced there is no rush to use available vaccines to get control of evolving variantds with greater transmisibility etc.

Please explain how your planned future behavior (aka masking distancing lockdown behavior etc.) will do anything other than prolong what would have had a chance of considerable success....all except for the sabateurs showing what many would say is poor judgement.

Evidence provided is a former presidentsafull year of 4% of world population and 20% of world Covid deaths.

Open your eyes.

Comment

A death a day isn’t a “pandemic”.

Comment

Too bad the democrats were the original anti-vaxxers, and sowed all the distrust into the people.

https://youtu.be/Bu8dww2uQtc?t=4199 https://youtu.be/Bu8dww2uQtc?t=4199

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.