• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crude oil

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crude oil

Passed the $64 yesterday 68 next

At what point does the OPEC members start unleashing their production and shale ramp up again...

Comment

It might take a while. Increasing profits without lifting a finger....

Comment

Talked to a pretty happy neighbor yesterday who is fairly stock market involved , he said he had backed the truck up in Nov when the vaccines stared to appear on the horizon and loaded it up with Oil stocks.
        He'll be even happier this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarms View Post
          Talked to a pretty happy neighbor yesterday who is fairly stock market involved , he said he had backed the truck up in Nov when the vaccines stared to appear on the horizon and loaded it up with Oil stocks.
          He'll be even happier this morning.
          With twin retards like Trudeau and Biden overseeing 20% of the worlds crude production, well what could go wrong, or right for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            With twin retards like Trudeau and Biden overseeing 20% of the worlds crude production, well what could go wrong, or right for that matter.
            CNQ is up 397percent from it's year lows, with a current 4.52 dividend yield. I could be ok with that investment.

Comment

How Ironic that the biggest beneficiary of the green new deal (et al), will inevitably be the fossil fuel industry.

Comment

Alberta (WCS) oil price broke above $54 per barrel this morning . . . .

Oilsand production is said to be cut by 1/2 million barrels per day over next month. CNR Maintenance and Suncor upgrades causing near-term production cutback. This is adding to OPEC's cause supporting oil prices into early spring.

Consumer demand and ongoing impact of COVID may be key factors heading into summer.

Comment

We need Enbridge L5 shut down immediate because its a threat to the climate.

Chuck and i are in total agreement on this. I can vouch for his support.

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                  How Ironic that the biggest beneficiary of the green new deal (et al), will inevitably be the fossil fuel industry.
                  Just wait until the bombs start dropping in the ME again.

Comment

April hit 67.98 last night. Now has backed off all the way to 65 and a half.

Still, even taking into account that oil was bid negative 40 last spring, the trend is up.
                    As has been mentioned elsewhere here 80 is easily within reach....

Comment

I will say that the idea oil is on the way to 80 was premature.

Crude down hard today. Short selling may take a stab at it in here. First attempt since Nov 20(which was a failure btw)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.