• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Going to Participate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not Going to Participate

I am not going to be part of a system where by I (and the products I use) are labelled as a polluter, then taxed at ever increasing rates and paying more for inputs and equipment passed on by "polluters" above me in the supply chain, then have my hard earned income distributed to know nothing voters in big cities as part of a carbon tax dividend.

I am looking at ways to now drastically reduce my fert and chem and fuel bills, or if I cant do that, it might be time to exit this game. Farmers are totally stuck in the middle. We cant pass the costs on to anyone else yet everyone will be trying to pass them on to us. Sorry Trudeau, wont play.

This might be the way government and United Nations keep control out of the hands of farmers. Have you read the UN 2030 plan? They want to control everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
      This might be the way government and United Nations keep control out of the hands of farmers. Have you read the UN 2030 plan? They want to control everything.
      This is exactly what the current liberal government signed up for with the UN 2030 plan . The carbon tax , immigration pact all of these policies are UN driven .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.