• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys must think I’m a PITA with Henny penny stuff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys must think I’m a PITA with Henny penny stuff

Suggested today Australia will be 3.5 to 4 million litres short of glyphosate come peak season April/May.

Massive rains in NSW QlD and parts of Vic SA plus kungflu.

Glad I’m fully stocked.

I research and double check before I post think it’s legit.

Cheers

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Suggested today Australia will be 3.5 to 4 million litres short of glyphosate come peak season April/May.

Glad I’m fully stocked.

Cheers
    Ours got delivered yesterday and the rest of the chems are ordered for the year. Got all the meds and vaccines for the MooMoos till September so we should be good. I think there’ll be some shortages for sure with how things are going.

Comment

Glad I’m fully stocked.

Cheers
      Stocked up after your post a while back
      Thanks mallee

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
        Ours got delivered yesterday and the rest of the chems are ordered for the year. Got all the meds and vaccines for the MooMoos till September so we should be good. I think there’ll be some shortages for sure with how things are going.
        Didn’t think about livestock products

Comment

Thanks for the nudge. Booked my glyphos needs today. All herbicides are covered for this year. I hope the friends I'm warning are doing the same.

Comment

Didn’t think about livestock products
            I know most of the ingredients for vitamins come from China and imagine a lot more other stuff too. Kinda sad that certain items are only produced in a spot or two in the world ............... it’s all fine ........ till it’s not.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...