• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rail lines can be built

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    I would have zero problem with an incentive program for grain cos to build the capacity at the tracks...
    They don't want bins when they can store it on farm for free or make money by having farmer store it. I even offered to lend them a bin to use when they were 3 months behind on a contract delivery and they wouldn't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
      Increase Storage capacity for grain companies?
      I have touched on this before, could you imagine how big of a terminal could be built on the east side of the rockies with $4.7B and new tracks to get there. They could run shorter trains in the winter over the mountains because it would be a shorter turn around, and we would have surge capacity on the prairies.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterjade9 View Post
        I have touched on this before, could you imagine how big of a terminal could be built on the east side of the rockies with $4.7B and new tracks to get there. They could run shorter trains in the winter over the mountains because it would be a shorter turn around, and we would have surge capacity on the prairies.
        Could also build one on the west side as well....there are extreme cold days that trains could just be shuttle 200kms inland and back to keep grain moving....

Comment

all i wanna know is, why in fu ck aren't these useless fu ken ass holes protesting this ,*** ken quebec , I'm sick of it

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...