• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agriville poll United Nations

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agriville poll United Nations

Who thinks Canada should have a seat at the small table with the United Nations, and skippy as the Canadian representative?

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
    Who thinks Canada should have a seat at the small table with the United Nations, and skippy as the Canadian representative?
    I think we should push to install him at all costs, then cut all ties to the UN. It will be an investment that will pay dividends for decades to come.

Comment

I think the UN was originally a good idea but lately they have taken a direction that I don't favor, as far the youngster, he is an embarrassment every time he speaks in public.

Comment

My first act as PM would be to completely withdraw from the UN.

Comment

Originally posted by ajl View Post
          My first act as PM would be to completely withdraw from the UN.
          And second act is to declare them a terrorist organization. Funding them, or fulfilling their mandates would become terrorist acts.

Comment

Lost its relevance a long time ago. A bloated bureaucracy with no real useful reason to exist. Soap box for dictators and non democratic leaders to pontificate.

Comment

For the most part, it would seem the UN is only significant to people at Skippy's level.
              Tells you something doesn't it??
              China's check book making it obsolete in places like Africa?

Comment

Skippy a level is brain damaged spoiled brats.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                  Skippy a level is brain damaged spoiled brats.
                  Your assessment is much more kind than mine. Much, much more.

Comment

Those who have read the UN Habitat docs and agendas recognize that the UN is a diabolical, insidious hazard to Western economic, civic,and social structure.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      And second act is to declare them a terrorist organization. Funding them, or fulfilling their mandates would become terrorist acts.
                      LMAO. You are really on the extreme fringe.

Lets go back to a pre UN world of 1945? That was a great time in our history when the best of humankind was on display. LOL

How many of the items below do you disagree with? Do you disagree with Peace keeping, humanitarian assistance? LOL

https://www.un.org/un70/en/content/history/index.html

"The work of the United Nations reaches every corner of the globe. Although best known for peacekeeping, peacebuilding, conflict prevention and humanitarian assistance, there are many other ways the United Nations and its System (specialized agencies, funds and programmes) affect our lives and make the world a better place. The Organization works on a broad range of fundamental issues, from sustainable development, environment and refugees protection, disaster relief, counter terrorism, disarmament and non-proliferation, to promoting democracy, human rights, gender equality and the advancement of women, governance, economic and social development and international health, clearing landmines, expanding food production, and more, in order to achieve its goals and coordinate efforts for a safer world for this and future generations.

The UN has 4 main purposes

To keep peace throughout the world;
                      To develop friendly relations among nations;
                      To help nations work together to improve the lives of poor people, to conquer hunger, disease and illiteracy, and to encourage respect for each other’s rights and freedoms;
                      To be a centre for harmonizing the actions of nations to achieve these goals
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 20, 2020, 08:36.

Comment

ChuckChuck shouldn't you be standing on the tracks blocking that oil line ?

Ps

LOL, LMAO etc. etc

Comment

I see nothing about the mandate of the un which includes scaring peoplekind with hoaxes.

Comment

So are you against peace keeping and humanitarian aid as well?

Comment

Its a hoax, a conspiracy a plot etc etc. Tiresome extremist clap trap from the conspiracy theorists.

And lots of LOLs because nobody takes comments like the "UN is a terrorist organization" seriously. That is absurd and just plain stupid.
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 20, 2020, 10:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.