• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CPC China Motion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard to believe the responses about this issue. I despise trudeau with a passion and am always hollering at the tv when he gets on human rights issues like the meng issue for eg. which cost us money. Lots of comments on here over that issue as i recall.This motion was nothing more than grade 2 politics by a govt that i always support.Like has been stated we seem to be the ones that take the hit. Fortunately it looks like it has been largely ignored. I agree what is going on in china is deploarable. But i will give Trudeau a bit of of credit on this one . Probably only one. But i cant help but say i think the response here would be different if Liberals made this motion instead of CPC. I find it amusing that anytime you say anything against the popular opinion on this site you are labelled a lefty or ndp er. I know conservatives that differ on virtually every issue. Some for and against climate change . Lord help me but on both sides of past cwb debate for eg. But all vote cpc.We coffee together and drink together . But on this site it seems all in or nothing. Just sayin.

Comment

I agree, if the CPC was in power and Libs made the motion, the leading PM and cabinet would act the same, for just plain diplomacy reasons.
      Just a show. Don’t believe this helped or hurt any current MPs.

Comment

Originally posted by katoe View Post
        Hard to believe the responses about this issue.
        You are still operating from the last generations political play book. In those times, the good of the country would come before all petty politics.

Trudeau and his ilk have destroyed that. The CPC has been crowing from the rooftops about return to sound management of this country and its economy but they get silenced and ignored by MSM and the country. Its all divisive identity politics now that sells.

I dont want to invite pain to our sector, but you have to admit Otoole trolled Trudeau big time and one upped him. He got a lot of attention out of it and might have gained some more eyeballs now.

Comment

China's initial response to O'Toole motion

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/beijing-lashes-out-at-canada-over-uighur-genocide-vote/ar-BB1dWJmZ?ocid=msedgdhp https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/beijing-lashes-out-at-canada-over-uighur-genocide-vote/ar-BB1dWJmZ?ocid=msedgdhp
          Last edited by dmlfarmer; Feb 23, 2021, 16:00.

Comment

Stoush still going on here.

Funny though they’ve banned now some lumber, crayfish or lobster as you call it, barley wine coal, and iron ore was mottled.

Still buying wheat at about 25% reduction on normal.

Oddly there moving backing into our coal and iron ore last few weeks as it’s a “premium” product. And others have put price up cause they know China can’t get it from oz.

Forage is right they really don’t give a stuff, but in same breath hit you were it hurts take if you speak against them.

Covid human rights hk and investment in oz which has been curtailed or limited with current govt. so they play schoolyard bully

Comment

Agree, a monster BULLY, influence with their massive demand. A tough call. Only if all countries push back together. One or a few will just get beat up by the BULLY.

Comment

Tough call, but to do the right thing takes leadership. Trudeau scrambled over himself to call all of us Canadians genocidal. He did all he could to proclaim that we perpetrated genocide on the Indians/First Nations.

Now, it comes back to bite him because the Chinese can and will throw that back in his face.

What a child we have as pm. Did you see his stupid smirk when voting the other day? I think he was high as a kite. He’s an idiot and takes nothing seriously.

Comment

The motion is non-binding.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/terry-glavin-genocide-vote-puts-justin-trudeau-and-his-cabinet-to-shame https://nationalpost.com/opinion/terry-glavin-genocide-vote-puts-justin-trudeau-and-his-cabinet-to-shame

Comment

Day after the conservative,green ,bloc ndp motion to quit doing business with the richest and most populated country the markets slide hard.Only country to jump up and do this.Its like the bully telling the runt you go first and we will all watch and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by fcr View Post
                      Day after the conservative,green ,bloc ndp motion to quit doing business with the richest and most populated country the markets slide hard.Only country to jump up and do this.Its like the bully telling the runt you go first and we will all watch and see what happens
                      Australia gave us some indication of what might happen.

Mandarin might be a good choice for an additional language.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...