• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crap

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
    [ATTACH]6075[/ATTACH]

This will probably follow the trajectory of the last systems. Its just a big swirling comma. But.you can always be hopeful......EnviroCan says 60% chance. I can't get the shed doors open to put the trucks in for fear of the wind tearing them off.
    Leave the trucks out with the tarps open as a sacrifice to the rain gods. Someone has to “take one for the team” .............

My trucks will be squirrelled away in the shed tonight so as to not tempt the dark gray sky building to the south and west of here. June 1 we could probably have everything beat if the equipment quits literally grenading itself.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      I would love to send some wind your way in return for 1/2 inch of rain this weekend.

Been blowing here for a month.
      Since november here

Comment

Ouch! Woodland a couple thousand will buff that right out. Been there about 25 years ago.

Comment

Woodland! What's going on out there?

Comment

I'm having trouble figuring out what it's on

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
              Leave the trucks out with the tarps open as a sacrifice to the rain gods. Someone has to “take one for the team” .............

My trucks will be squirrelled away in the shed tonight so as to not tempt the dark gray sky building to the south and west of here. June 1 we could probably have everything beat if the equipment quits literally grenading itself.

Sorry didn’t mean to like that picture. I suggest moving your hydraulics to float to turn it off. It is much easier on the fan motor.

Comment

Looks like a fan hyd motor on a 4/5000(maybe) series air tank?
                Never seen one break like that???.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                  I'm having trouble figuring out what it's on
                  It’s on a 3225 Bourgault tank. The tank came as a double shoot and we’re using it as a single shoot now so luckily there was a spare fan and motor sitting a foot away. It’s got a check valve in the hydraulic plumbing so the motor can freewheel when you shut it down.

It was an original and was leaking oil anyway. Might have been a little overspeed from trying to push 500+ lbs/ac of fert on the corn ground. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                    Sorry didn’t mean to like that picture. I suggest moving your hydraulics to float to turn it off. It is much easier on the fan motor.
                    My fat fingers and those close buttons do the same lots. 👍

Comment

It’s on a 3225 Bourgault tank. The tank came as a double shoot and we’re using it as a single shoot now so luckily there was a spare fan and motor sitting a foot away. It’s got a check valve in the hydraulic plumbing so the motor can freewheel when you shut it down.

It was an original and was leaking oil anyway. Might have been a little overspeed from trying to push 500+ lbs/ac of fert on the corn ground. 😉
                      500 lb/acre! Do you fill every third pass?

Comment

I think you are about 50lbs over the capacity of that fan.
                        Last edited by jazz; May 21, 2020, 13:44.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
                          500 lb/acre! Do you fill every third pass?
                          Small fields filled with many sloughs mean you get more passes per fill😎

About 20 acres or so per fill. Should have the Morris tank fixed next week which will make life easier

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.