• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many acres are getting the match?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many acres are getting the match?

Alot of these fires that the satellites are picking up aren't in forested regions but cultivated regions.

In a 3 mile stretch at about the 4 o'clock mark of circle #3 saw 8 or 9 burnt 1/4s. One was Canola swaths . Others may have been standing oats.

Comment

None that I know of around here. Combines still rolling around here yesterday on oats and canola. I am done my spring thrash and have sold most of it.

Comment

Lots of smoke here. Yesterday it poured out of the blue at about 6 pm. Shut everyone down. No forecast rain whatsoever.

Comment

Big fire by Good Spirit lake yesterday on east side. Some buildings burnt but put out before it reached Burgis Beach resort. Thats what you may seen Sheepwheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Lots of smoke here. Yesterday it poured out of the blue at about 6 pm. Shut everyone down. No forecast rain whatsoever.
            Was up by your area yesterday morning
            Wadena Ag and Truck
            If I had time I woulda stopped by

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
              Was up by your area yesterday morning
              Wadena Ag and Truck
              If I had time I woulda stopped by
              They burnt? Ugh. Smoke I saw was towards Wadena direction.

Comment

8 is me on a few burnt slough bottom and few swaths maybe 5 acres

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                  They burnt? Ugh. Smoke I saw was towards Wadena direction.
                  Lol no , I was just there getting some parts

Comment

Yesterday when the wind finally stopped blowing it looked like our area and north most farmers decided to call spring harvest failure and burn the crop. White is wheat and Black smoke is canola. Blue flax.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.