• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Pays $630K for a used JD Sprayer?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who Pays $630K for a used JD Sprayer?

482 hours on a used 2019 4045 sprayer for sale in Rosetown for $629K. Who is buying this and how is it being paid for. I paid $375K for a sprayer in 2013 and almost killed me along with all my other equipment payments. I don’t get it and I see no future in being able to farm in this environment.

Wonder if even with shit dollar you might buy that cheaper in USA or at least with a lot less hours

Comment

Probably the same guy that paid $6500 for a 1000 gallon fuel tank with pump at Eatonia....

Throw that bad boy into ritchies and someone will pay $675k.

Comment

He can ask what ever he wants, nothing saying he's going to get it.

Are some people in "negative equity" territory on some equipment yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
          Probably the same guy that paid $6500 for a 1000 gallon fuel tank with pump at Eatonia....

Throw that bad boy into ritchies and someone will pay $675k.
          Ha. I was watching that Auction and wondered early on if I had time to get some things into the sale. LOL. This self isolation is going to be way more expensive for some people.

Now if only I knew how to code and could develop an online Auction website. Ha.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8UeexXoUZQ&feature=youtu.be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8UeexXoUZQ&feature=youtu.be

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...