• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Like button

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like button

Could we get an “I take it back” button?

A few other buttons would be good to.lol..

Comment

If they moved the like button to the left side it would be better for us righties. My right thumb seems to find it on a regular basis.

Do you lefties (left handed people) have as much trouble as us righties?

Had to clarify or the thread would have been high jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Could we get an “I take it back” button?
        Be honest, deep down inside you really did "Like" Tweety's post!

I wouldn't worry, it's not the end of the world , I'm sure Jazz will still "Like" you.

What a crisis!
        Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 19, 2021, 11:45.

Comment

Need a HATE button, or BS button, or Warning...Fake news button. or a ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	finger.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	770801

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post

[ATTACH]7574[/ATTACH]
            That looks like your - "want an X9?" reply FJ!!!

Just add a little green ....

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
              No need, we already have dml, the self appointed arbitrer of all things BS and fake news, unless of course it supports his left wing views, then anything goes.

Comment

If I like any of forages posts, it mostly out of sympathy for him, sort of like a lost puppy or something.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                  Yous all good but that chuck is way out in left field !

Freezing out and he keeps posting about global warming !
                  A Xiden clone, mumble, drool, repeat, word salads. Kind of sad...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    If I like any of forages posts, it mostly out of sympathy for him, sort of like a lost puppy or something.
                    It's true, same here. Kindness can go a long way...but "lost puppy"? That's really cute and terribly kind.

The spirit of goodwill on this site is almost overwhelming at times.

Comment

If you would stop "pushing people's buttons", it would not happen.

Too polarized, too political, too religious, no one is prepared to negotiate.

Comment

People that are too judgemental piss me off, big time!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
                          If you would stop "pushing people's buttons", it would not happen.

Too polarized, too political, too religious, no one is prepared to negotiate.

That's exactly why the poster started the thread. Polarization

The "Like" button keeps the herd intact and provides encouragement. There's an evident pattern amongst a group of posters you can count on to "Like" a post simply based on the who the poster is, no matter what the content.
                          Last edited by foragefarmer; Feb 20, 2021, 09:42.

Comment

Should take away the like button and make people explain their support or lack of it in a sentence or two.

Some on on this site are limited to very lame "I hate you" "take your ball and go home" kind of responses, which indicates their level of thought and ability.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                              People that are too judgemental piss me off, big time!
                              If it pisses you off, then I would conclude that you are a person that would negotiate your position. If not, then you have the mentality of a judge, and we are both then left with the options of ignoring, or sticking it to each other.

I prefer the first of the three. I hope you agree.

Even though I never like being bothered by a land man, I'll give them a few minutes of my time before I'll ask them for a thousand bucks, if they want to continue in negotiations!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.