• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friggin Farm Cash ads - Administrator - please deal with it

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friggin Farm Cash ads - Administrator - please deal with it

These friggin ads block half the posts. Please fix already!

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
    Thank you for your post. We are doing our best to investigate how the "Farm Cash" ads are displayed in a stack.
    Please can you share what device you are using and the browser too. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post

What did he say I couldn’t read it it was blocked by an ad.

Comment

Happens both on my IPad and also on desktop using explorer or edge. I find the ads which cause problems are on that have a second message and if you scroll before the script changes is when problems occur. If you wait a few seconds before scrolling, so the script has time to change, the ad stays at the bottom as it should

Comment

Sad, try to return to topic, its covered up too. I never knew Farm Cash could be so annoying. 👎

Comment

I honestly haven't noticed the adds at all. But as an aside could there possibly be a worse name for a cash advance. To those outside the industry it sure sounds like free money and adds a negative public perception that we don't really need.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
              I honestly haven't noticed the adds at all. But as an aside could there possibly be a worse name for a cash advance. To those outside the industry it sure sounds like free money and adds a negative public perception that we don't really need.
              The younger landlords are catching on... cash rent is for suckers.

Take a percentage of the gross, make a paperwork nightmare for the renter by getting him to generate expenses for you, and voila!

-its now qualified farm land as far as cap gains is concerned...

-they can burn purple gas in the city and axe the carbon tax...

-they get a free 1% top up via agri-invest

-they can put their toys on 0% layaway thanks to "farm cash".

-and you better believe they're telling anyone who'll listen, all about the benefits of farm ownership...

Comment

Can't like enough

Comment

Apple Mac Pro and Safari

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	D7F5956F-E4FE-4CCC-9A58-67DB0542FC73.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	771053
                    Maybe get combine forum or another forum to help you with it ?.......
                    Or ban farm cash ??...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.