• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Climate barbie .....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Climate barbie .....

Says gas prices will rise....that's funny because prices are up 19 cents since March 1st.....

****ing stupid lady....it must be nice when taxpayers are paying for her gas....

Hopefully she is shit -canned in few months can’t believe how stupid that woman is.

Comment

This is the DUMBEST any one can be, all she knows is POLUTION, POLUTION, POLUTION! Like a f*cking preprogramed ROBOT! Why the hell does NO MEDIA host ever challenge the POLUTION word??

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        This is the DUMBEST any one can be, all she knows is POLUTION, POLUTION, POLUTION! Like a f*cking preprogramed ROBOT! Why the hell does NO MEDIA host ever challenge the POLUTION word??
        Meanwhile I read that the gypsum created in the flues of coal powered plants is good for soil....

Comment

Caught part of her appearance on Question Period this morning. The host of the show grilled her pretty well. She really wouldn't/couldn't respond to his points.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
            Caught part of her appearance on Question Period this morning. The host of the show grilled her pretty well. She really wouldn't/couldn't respond to his points.
            Her and Trudeau only have so many generic answers to any question....after that they know nothing and they start to repeat.....

Thanks for the donation....classic...that will make the conservative and Ndp ads....

Harper and Layton actually got along pretty well....wonder if Scheer and Singh can as well...

Comment

This is a great way to describe Canada's Climate Change policy...

To #GlobalWarming faithful's, do you believe that observing a Warming trend for 10-20 yrs on a 4,200,000,000 year is a proper sampling size?

That’s like a doctor seeing you for 1/2 second and making a diagnosis...

In other news according to Lieberal twitter today is...

"On this Transgender Day of Visibility, we stand with transgender Canadians and commit to building a world together where everyone is free to be who they are."
              Last edited by fjlip; Mar 31, 2019, 13:33.

Comment

I washed up my dirty coveralls and genes,jackets ect ect, I am trying something new drying by wind and solar,seems to be working ok,stay tuned more to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                  I washed up my dirty coveralls and genes,jackets ect ect, I am trying something new drying by wind and solar,seems to be working ok,stay tuned more to come.
                  Today's young adults don't have time for such foolishness....get a life man!

Comment

Saw that display on QP this morning too, bet the wife she'd say "pollution" 8 times,,, I counted her saying atleast 9!

Comment

This is a great way to describe Canada's Climate Change policy...

To #GlobalWarming faithful's, do you believe that observing a Warming trend for 10-20 yrs on a 4,200,000,000 year is a proper sampling size?

That’s like a doctor seeing you for 1/2 second and making a diagnosis...

In other news according to Lieberal twitter today is...

"On this Transgender Day of Visibility, we stand with transgender Canadians and commit to building a world together where everyone is free to be who they are."
                      Correction, .0004 of a second.

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                        Saw that display on QP this morning too, bet the wife she'd say "pollution" 8 times,,, I counted her saying atleast 9!
                        How many times did she say “middle class”?

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                          How many times did she say “middle class”?
                          That's the Turd's line. They each have their own. lol

Comment

Think Climate Barbie is a Vegen, that explains her thought process.

Comment

I am happy to let you all know that wind and solar does work drying my coveralls, acording to google I saved between .40/.70 cents. Now times 52 weeks for once a week wash times say 5mill households thats well over 100mill per yr now you see where all the money can be saved and save the planet to boot,

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.