• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not in bin yet ....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not in bin yet ....

Storms continue to take production... this time in the heart of the mid west US .....

Crops in a huge area flattened to the ground
    Some areas sustained 100 mph winds for 2 hours . Will be zip left through that area

Comment

First pic looks surreal. Obviously some of those bins are empty(duh). See some spilled grain though.

Probably another bin busting crop, no pun intended, on the way regardless.

Oddly my fertilizer quote today is $70 a tonne higher, what changed?

Games...

Comment

Those elevators must have been empty.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          First pic looks surreal. Obviously some of those bins are empty(duh). See some spilled grain though.

Probably another bin busting crop, no pun intended, on the way regardless.

Oddly my fertilizer quote today is $70 a tonne higher, what changed?

Games...
          We just booked our fert. Both MESZ and Super U blend down $40 to 50/mt. It pays to shop around. Saved over $40k highest to lowest.
          Last edited by LEP; Aug 10, 2020, 21:28.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            We just booked our fert. Both MESZ and Super U blend down $40 to 50/mt. It pays to shop around. Saved over $40k highest to lowest.
            My quote was for basic urea. Something like 405-410 per tonne a while ago. Would of had to take it in August.

Comment

The irony is the tread title stating the crop isn't in the bin yet but we're also talking about taking/pricing next year's fertilizer.

Schtoopit.

Comment

The irony is the tread title stating the crop isn't in the bin yet but we're also talking about taking/pricing next year's fertilizer.

Schtoopit.
                New seed guides are out too.......

Comment

235/mt delivered for 28-0-0 filler up pls.
                  Last edited by biglentil; Aug 10, 2020, 22:31.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                    235/mt delivered for 28-0-0 filler up pls.
                    Do you ever circulate that stuff if you store it that long?

Comment

Do you ever circulate that stuff if you store it that long?
                      4 or 5 hours of recirculation in the spring, clean the filter on the liquid cart a couple times during the season when I notice the pressure creeping up, can't remember the last time I plugged a liquid run.
                      Last edited by biglentil; Aug 11, 2020, 09:00.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        4 or 5 hours of recirculation in the spring, clean the filter on the liquid cart a couple times during the season when I notice the pressure creeping up, can't remember the last time I plugged a liquid run.
                        Same here , never plugged drill run or sprayer nuzzle

Comment

At $235/mt 28-0-0 for equivalent pricing per pound of actual N would be $386/mt 46-0-0 delivered. Whats a good price on 46-0-0 delivered these days?
                          Last edited by biglentil; Aug 11, 2020, 16:53.

Comment

At $0.38 a pound I’m tempted to dump my Nh3 system and switch over to liquid. For years the fertilizer industry have always said Nh3 was the cheapest source of N but the last few years I think liquid has been very competitive.

Comment

Farmaholic, what’s going on out there? Is it storming at your place?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...