• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree with this

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer let those who want to get off there butt and work and do something constructive rule the world.
    If they get rich doing so, well so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      I prefer let those who want to get off there butt and work and do something constructive rule the world.
      Trouble is, right now, the model seems to be to make friends in high places, then get rich off of crony capitalism.

Comment

That is no longer Western society I'm afraid.

Comment

So the 4 richest people in the world have 5 trillion$ among them,where does it stop, Is that working hard enough,the BTOs want it all,nothing left but a living of sorts for the rest of us. Some of us are content to do our own work and enjoy the rewards,I can only run 1 tractor or combine or seeder so I only need so much dirt,how much is enough 10K,50K where is the limit,get temp workers and screw them to the floor so you can take over someone elses farm,then whine because you didnt get your crop off. CAPATALISIM

Comment

Hot topic maybe.

But shit I’m between centre and right , very conservative on some issue a bit more centre on others.

But chuck implies I want people to change or conform to my ideas no way.

If chuck wants to attend a bikers life’s matter protest so be it. I don’t expect him to change his beliefs cause I disagree.

Comment

Then that rules out Donald Trump who started with daddy's money! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                Just like Justin eh? Trump turned a $1M gift from his father into $4B.

Trudeau turned a nest egg from his dad into a shady corrupt charity.

Comment

With a $429 Billion Dollar slush fund, just think how much greasing could go on, never to be discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    Why you so obsessed with Trump ? like him or not he actually did something in his life called work .. good or not .
                    They leader of Canada , whom we should all be very concerned about has done SFA his ENTIRE life .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.