• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Tarriff

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump Tarriff

Lets see, china imprisons 3 Canadians and sentences them to death, blocks our canola sales and targets other sectors, Saudi Arabia buys our war equipment to kill their own people and doesn't pay and then sends hit squads here and skippy does nothing but hide in his cottage.

Now after being warned about dumping Chinese aluminum, we get a tariff again and now the minister of too tight dresses is going retaliate. Trudeau will have to cut is endless personal days short.

Good luck with that.

jazz . . . you don't think that this is just a political stunt? This will just raise the price of aluminum to the U.S. Even the U.S. aluminum association is against this.

Trump hasn't made many deals these days.

Comment

Makes absolutely no sense; let’s piss off our neighbour and biggest trading partner and I might add the only reason Canada remains a country too accomplish what?

Trump should announce to the world as long as “Blackface” runs Canada we are free game for the rest of the world to take advantage of and feel free to plunder Canada with the USA’s blessing.

Let’s see how that plays out... damn it people we need the USA let’s get our head in the game and work with them and Mexico to the advantage of North America; but guess what the US brings the most to the table so we are the ones that have work with them... not come making demands but be willing to be the smaller partner.

Comment

Great to see Doug Ford chastising Trump over the aluminum tarrifs. Doug rightly so, complained loudly about Trump imposing tariffs during the Covid crisis. " Who does this" Trump does because he's and idiot and a bully. Trumps playing politics at Canada's expense.

Doug Ford has exceeded expectations in the last few months.

Doug Ford has provided an example. Instead of blaming Trudeau for everything calls a spade a spade.
        Last edited by chuckChuck; Aug 8, 2020, 07:06.

Comment

Trudope hasn't earned anyone's respect.

Even leader's of other countries don't seem to respect him.

I can't respect him just because he sits as Canada's leader. He isn't there because of his qualifications that's for fúck sure.
          I think everyone else realizes that too, the sooner he is gone the better....for Canada as a whole.

Comment

Yup blame Trudeau for Trumps tariffs. That makes a lot of sense! LOL

Doug Ford has more sense than the Trump sheeple on Agrisilly. When Trump speaks the sheeple nod their head in agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Yup blame Trudeau for Trumps tariffs. That makes a lot of sense! LOL

Doug Ford has more sense than the Trump sheeple on Agrisilly. When Trump speaks the sheeple nod their head in agreement.
              Nope.

But Trudope is still an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by errolanderson View Post
                jazz . . . you don't think that this is just a political stunt? This will just raise the price of aluminum to the U.S. Even the U.S. aluminum association is against this.

Trump hasn't made many deals these days.
                Canada and the US have lots of aluminum, why does Chinese product have to be snuck into the NAFTA dead and dumped on our ally. I mean we squeal and holler when US dairy finds its way here. If Minnesota started flooding Quebec with cheap milk all holy hell would break loose.

I am sorry of prices go up, but there is much more to consider here and hammering china and its lackey Canada and Trudeau takes priority.
                Last edited by jazz; Aug 8, 2020, 07:34.

Comment

Quiet please, it could be worse

Comment

Hmmm... I can find comments and tweets from Trump that I think what an idiot? But I have to be honest when you look at policies and what he is trying to accomplish I can understand his logic and why he is doing what he is doing. Do I agree with him all the time... nope not a chance. But I can see some logic and reasoning that maybe different from how I would do it but I can respect him and believe the proper solution is likely in the middle ground. I would feel quite comfortable debating or arguing with him. Would Trump be my friend and buddy... nope, but I would sit down and have a drink or meal with him and enjoy the conversation - you bet.

Trudeau on the other hand I struggle to comprehend almost all of his policies, his ethics, his back stabbing, his lack of accountability. I have asked numerous times give me an example of a solid policy he has passed; I can not find one I agree with or could say yeah I can see how that is reasonable even though I disagree. Would Trudeau be my friend and buddy... nope. Here is the problem... I am not sure I could sit down and have a drink or meal with him to have a conversation. There is something really wrong with him because I honestly think if I saw him walking down the street I would struggle not to cross to the other side to avoid him. That is so out of character for me but there is something sinister about him that makes me cringe and just makes me uneasy. I do not think there is any integrity in his character.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Canada and the US have lots of aluminum, why does Chinese product have to be snuck into the NAFTA dead and dumped on our ally. I mean we squeal and holler when US dairy finds its way here. If Minnesota started flooding Quebec with cheap milk all holy hell would break loose.

I am sorry of prices go up, but there is much more to consider here and hammering china and its lackey Canada and Trudeau takes priority.
                      Somebody tell me why today in the grocery store there is pork ribs originating from Germany when our pork producers don’t know where to get rid of their product? It really is cheaper to ship it overseas?????

These trade deals don’t make sense lots of times.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        These trade deals don’t make sense lots of times.
                        Almost like they are being negotiated for someone other than their own citizens.

Look what trump did today. Went around the retards in congress and signed an exec order extending benefits for all Americans and suspending the payroll tax until January.

Where is our idiot who gave money to students and crony companys and his cult members while increasing the carbon tax just when the virus hit.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Almost like they are being negotiated for someone other than their own citizens.

Look what trump did today. Went around the retards in congress and signed an exec order extending benefits for all Americans and suspending the payroll tax until January.

Where is our idiot who gave money to students and crony companys and his cult members while increasing the carbon tax just when the virus hit.
                          That’s really good jazz but haven’t you been criticizing Truduea for spending on helping people during Covid? Lol you crack me up sometimes. So biased. Lol but keep going it’s good for a laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by RTK View Post
                            Hmmm... I can find comments and tweets from Trump that I think what an idiot? But I have to be honest when you look at policies and what he is trying to accomplish I can understand his logic and why he is doing what he is doing. Do I agree with him all the time... nope not a chance. But I can see some logic and reasoning that maybe different from how I would do it but I can respect him and believe the proper solution is likely in the middle ground. I would feel quite comfortable debating or arguing with him. Would Trump be my friend and buddy... nope, but I would sit down and have a drink or meal with him and enjoy the conversation - you bet.

Trudeau on the other hand I struggle to comprehend almost all of his policies, his ethics, his back stabbing, his lack of accountability. I have asked numerous times give me an example of a solid policy he has passed; I can not find one I agree with or could say yeah I can see how that is reasonable even though I disagree. Would Trudeau be my friend and buddy... nope. Here is the problem... I am not sure I could sit down and have a drink or meal with him to have a conversation. There is something really wrong with him because I honestly think if I saw him walking down the street I would struggle not to cross to the other side to avoid him. That is so out of character for me but there is something sinister about him that makes me cringe and just makes me uneasy. I do not think there is any integrity in his character.
                            I have never voted Liberal. Trudeau isn't the brightest politician and seems to step in it. But irrational hatred of Trudeau by western conservatives has taken on a life of its own even before SNC or WE.

Trudeau bought the TX pipeline to make sure it gets built and its under construction now. But almost everyone on Agrisilly calls him anti oil? How the f can you buy a pipeline to export oil and be called anti oil? Canada has had more success getting pipelines going than Trump. But Trudeau is still anti oil? LOL

For the hard core Conservatives any mention of climate change or any policies to reduce carbon emissions and that makes you anti jobs and anti resources sector which is absolute BS. Scott Moe has a carbon emission reduction plan and believes in climate science but he doesn't get called anti oil or a job killer.

Trudeau spends big on Covid relief and gets called irresponsible. Trump spends even bigger on Covid relief programs and all you hear is crickets from the Agrisilly crowd.

Its all "just politics" as Doug Ford said.

Almost all of the Conservative premiers across Canada have stopped playing politics and are cooperating and asking for economic relief for Covid. Even Alberta and Jason Kenney! Whaaaat? Conservatives asking for federal government handouts driving up the deficit! LOL

For the first time in many years because of the drop in the world oil price, Alberta is getting more Federal taxpayers money than they are paying into the Federal government! Alberta a have not province? How could this happen? Over reliance on a single volatile commodity perhaps? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                              I have never voted Liberal. Trudeau isn't the brightest politician and seems to step in it. But irrational hatred of Trudeau by western conservatives has taken on a life of its own even before SNC or WE.

For the first time in many years because of the drop in the world oil price, Alberta is getting more Federal taxpayers money than they are paying into the Federal government! Alberta a have not province? How could this happen? Over reliance on a single volatile commodity perhaps? LOL
                              Sometimes what you have to say astounds me Chuck. First off I believe there only 4 provinces that were have provinces before Covid 19, all are certainly have not now. As for the diversification of the various provinces this Economic overview: www.wd-deco.gc.ca/eng/243.asp. This compares the 4 western provinces. I do appreciate you contributions though as all it does is reinforce my own beliefs and helps insure I will never vote NDP and constantly reminds me why I despise the political outlook of those on the left side of the political spectrum!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.