• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaccine is Here

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 80 % of Canadians have already had it
    Coming from a person that works in the most in depth infectious disease centres in Canada .
    This is a bad flu for sure , and taken some dear lives but it’s not the end of society.
    Live smart , but let’s not kill the next generations opportunity to have a life in a great country when you look at the rest of the world .
    The woke need to wake the *** up

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      I’ve never taken the flu shot and don’t think I’ll jump at the chance to take this one either. No flu farah here. I have good life insurance and an in at the pearly gates.
      Want some really good insider advice?

Get your flu shot this year, as soon as it is available, usually beginning of October. Park the cynicism for 2 seconds. Get the flu shot.

All of you.

Comment

Nothing nefarious about this. Like the sign you see in many businesses about service being fast, cheap, or good, choose any two.

In this case, we wanted it fast, and cheap, so without the years of testing, how could any company ensure it is 100% safe, hence the protection from liability. The other option is wait for years or decades of trials.

Comment

Seems there's a group of Ontario Dr's that said we don't need a vaccine, then wham we get 2 agreements signed? Very interesting digging around her Twitter and the group's.

Comment

She's testified in front of Senate committees on healthcare funding. She's got cred.
            Last edited by macdon02; Aug 7, 2020, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

Get your flu shot this year, as soon as it is available, usually beginning of October. Park the cynicism for 2 seconds. Get the flu shot.

All of you.
              Sure tweety, just because you said so.

Just because you said so, we will ignore the insightful word of medical people and teh experience of many that we know personally.

Sure, tweety. You convinced me.

oh sorry, did that sound cynical?

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post

All of you.
                Is there evidence that the regular flu shot imparts any immunity to this virus because I sure as hell would take that over this new Bill Gates backed concoction.

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  Sure tweety, just because you said so.

Just because you said so, we will ignore the insightful word of medical people and teh experience of many that we know personally.

Sure, tweety. You convinced me.

oh sorry, did that sound cynical?
                  Except you burnt. You don't need the flu vax.

Comment

I get my flu shot every year. I travel seldom but my twinrix and what not is up to date. Make enough er visits my tetanus shots up to date too. I vaccinate my cattle for everything that is a problem in my parts. The odd stupid ass that didn’t vaccinate for blackleg ended up in a wreck. No herd immunity for that stuff. My point being I’ll take the covid vaccine if it’s proven safe. I’ve never killed a cow or horse from vaccines.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      I get my flu shot every year. I travel seldom but my twinrix and what not is up to date. Make enough er visits my tetanus shots up to date too. I vaccinate my cattle for everything that is a problem in my parts. The odd stupid ass that didn’t vaccinate for blackleg ended up in a wreck. No herd immunity for that stuff. My point being I’ll take the covid vaccine if it’s proven safe. I’ve never killed a cow or horse from vaccines.
                      Never lost one either, but have had to administer Epinephrine a few times after scour vaccine. Cows walk out of the chute and collapsed a few feet later.

Comment

High risk COVID-19 people Should use zinc sulfate 220 mg, hydroxychloroquine 200 mg and azithromycin 500 mg daily x 5. I am using zinc and hydroxychloroquine as a successful preventative.

Off label witch doctors backyard dudes dark arts whatever, seems this Brew is common. Maybe highly illegal

Think ignored ridiculed even dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          High risk COVID-19 people Should use zinc sulfate 220 mg, hydroxychloroquine 200 mg and azithromycin 500 mg daily x 5. I am using zinc and hydroxychloroquine as a successful preventative.

Off label witch doctors backyard dudes dark arts whatever, seems this Brew is common. Maybe highly illegal

Think ignored ridiculed even dunno.

Seems you guys are more open to non vaccine treatments. I have a US born friend ive been talking to since before everything started, he winters in Oz, sent me this today from Sky News Aus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&feature=youtu.be

Comment

What I’ve heard that hydroxichloriquine if taken at the onset of a covid infection has the most efficacy. Any of the studies done were on full blown serious cases, and you can connect the dots. If taken as a profilactic like you would for malaria is probably not a bad idea.

Comment

That’s not right sorrysays I’m using I’m not. Came from a guy who is supposedly using it.

Very common for people to be using herbal stuff from we’re else China almost oxymoron. A lot been stopped at customs

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                                Seems you guys are more open to non vaccine treatments. I have a US born friend ive been talking to since before everything started, he winters in Oz, sent me this today from Sky News Aus

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&feature=youtu.be
                                I like the 🍎 flavor Ivermectin stocked up months ago. $11 for 500kg of dose at Cowtown.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...