• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor killed with hammer and machete?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing the police were only 2 minutes away and there were no more intended victims by that logic.

Comment

Now machetes will be banned which is ok, whoTF needs a machete in Canada but it's the hammer ban that has me concerned. Good thing for air nailers.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Now machetes will be banned which is ok, whoTF needs a machete in Canada but it's the hammer ban that has me concerned. Good thing for air nailers.
        No the machettes will be labelled a religious symbol

Comment

Ya, times in my life I, or anyone else I know, have needed or used a machete?
          That's right, 0. Oh but then we'll have to classify all the cleavers and license butchers only.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

On the other had visible minorities and especially black people and first nations being killed or harassed and violently assaulted by police is a far too common event. Hence the worldwide black live matter protests because of what happened to George Floyd.
            What a kick in the teeth for the victim of this horrific crime. Turn it around and make it about your own pet cause. Thanks for letting your true colours shine through.

Comment

doesnt matter where the doctor was killed, that could have easily turned into a massacre of other staff and patients.

Only chuck wants us defenceless. He should stick to his solar fantasy.

Comment

Even CJME/CKOM buried the story in less than 24 hrs.

The media is so consolidated today, that if "they" decide you don't need to hear about something, you won't hear about something. If "they" decide something needed to pumped into you, then "they'll" pump into you.

You don't need to hear about this racial murder, but you certainly need to know that "Heels up Kamila" is black(is she?) and we must need to know she went to school in Canada.

includes pic, apparently the only one in Canada;
                http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2020/08/12/diversity-is-our-strength-24/#comments http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/index.php/2020/08/12/diversity-is-our-strength-24/#comments

Comment

I saw a picture of him and his family.
                  Made me ill. Read some wild on line comments. Thinking most of this thread tasteless. What you think?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    doesnt matter where the doctor was killed, that could have easily turned into a massacre of other staff and patients.

Only chuck wants us defenceless. He should stick to his solar fantasy.
                    What DISGUSTING low life comment! CC sick as ALL Lieberal turds!

Comment

Great comment...

"Fasten your seatbelts folks,
                      Wear your masks,
                      Take your Chinese immunization shot (with complimentary microchip),
                      Give up your firearms,
                      Listen, Obey, STFU about Huwaei already and any other CCP backdoor intrusion into your digital life
                      Ignore Librano overreach and Billions in pork barreling, you're governed by Libranos after all.
                      and
                      Enjoy the Decline toward Shithole status"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.