• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hollywood Two Faced Idiots

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klause View Post
    I like how you single out the Catholic Church but say nothing about Muslim **** forced marriages etc.

See the exact statement you made can be turned around and used against you.

As far as I'm concerned any man or woman who uses their power or perceived power to make sexual demands or advances should be castrated. End of story.

What happened in the Catholic Church is inexcusable. However what Muslims are doing to their daughter is equally appalling and what this douchebag did to young impressionable people is just as disgusting. Call a spade a spade. They are all the bottom filth of society.
    Agreed forced marriages , female circumcision , if you can call removing a young girls clitoris comparable to a mans circumcision ???? Even the name is stupid . It should be comparable to castration , not circumsision . How about honour killing ? Jesus Christ chuck give your head a shake . If I had a daughter that got ****d by that asshole in Hollywood , I would fix the problem , because the law sure won't . Look at that piece of shit , bill Cosby ??
    As far as the Catholic Church agree with you . And those bishops or whoever allowed that to happen should be drug behind a horse by the neck . Those actual priests that did it should be turned loose in common population in some rough prisons with a ****ing sign on their back

Comment

Hillary's explanation for her friend, Uncle Harvey - "Look, everybody does this..."

Well she ought to know, being married to a rapist and not only trying to discredit his victims but protecting him from the charge. Swine.

"Hillary Clinton lumped President Donald Trump in with disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein during a TV interview taped Friday in Britain, saying that the problem of sexual assault is widespread." (NP)

[URL="http://nationalpost.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-says-u-s-elected-someone-who-admitted-sexual-assault"]http://nationalpost.com/news/world/hillary-clinton-says-u-s-elected-someone-who-admitted-sexual-assault[/URL]

Comment

Really lets beat the catholics one more time but every muslim is ok and you have a total pig who supports the clintons and thats ok.

Comment

Very sad that lefties are willing to turn a blind eye on these perverts for several decades.
          This sicko kept ruining lives because Liberal Hollywood, Clintons, etc allowed it and even accepted his $.

Comment

Oliver 88

"Very sad that lefties are willing to turn a blind eye on these perverts for several decades.'

Your like a broken record, left is bad right is good!

I guess your eyes were shut along with every other Agriviller making this perverted shit a political issue!

If that's the case why did all of you forget about Roger Ailes and Bill O Reilly being protect by the biggest Conservative Rupert Murdoch.

Perverts come in all strips give all your heads a shake! Stay focused on the issue at hand too many men are degrading women that's the problem end of story!!!

Comment

women love power too. [URL="https://canadiancrc.com/FEMALE_TEACHER_SEX_OFFENDERS-SEXUAL_ASSAULT_Female_Sexual_Predators-****_MALES.aspx"]https://canadiancrc.com/FEMALE_TEACHER_SEX_OFFENDERS-SEXUAL_ASSAULT_Female_Sexual_Predators-****_MALES.aspx [/URL]

Comment

Hollywood

I think you should pull back on the reins a little. I agree with condemnation of what some Catholic priests did. And the church is cupable. As for Muslims treatment of females I hope the afterlife is hotter than normal. But in showbiz and elsewhere, women have exchanged favours for favours for a long time. **** is inexcusable, but expecting reward, hoping for reward, and anger, feeling betrayed, and seeking revenge years later, is not acceptable.
                If your at the Playboy mansion, its likely so you can make "connections". Pretty hard to prove you were drugged and assaulted.

Comment

Sawhill

"But in showbiz and elsewhere, women have exchanged favours for favours for a long time. **** is inexcusable, but expecting reward, hoping for reward, and anger, feeling betrayed, and seeking revenge years later, is not acceptable. "

Sure, that's why the majority of these high end sexual predators have paid out millions in hush money. Yup it's the women's fault and are the guilty ones!

What's will we hear next on Agriville, women provoke ****??

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    Sawhill

"But in showbiz and elsewhere, women have exchanged favours for favours for a long time. **** is inexcusable, but expecting reward, hoping for reward, and anger, feeling betrayed, and seeking revenge years later, is not acceptable. "

Sure, that's why the majority of these high end sexual predators have paid out millions in hush money. Yup it's the women's fault and are the guilty ones!

Well foragefarmer, if you check the record, it will show that it was Weinstein's fashionista supporter, Donna Karan, that was the first to suggest that in his defense after he was "outed", so perhaps you should direct your criticism there.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                      Very sad that lefties are willing to turn a blind eye on these perverts for several decades.
                      This sicko kept ruining lives because Liberal Hollywood, Clintons, etc allowed it and even accepted his $.
                      Yup, suffer lefties, the big bad brush of shame is painting ALL of DEMOCRATIC Hollywood, all the environmental/climate change millionaires who are so much smarter than us dummies. Loving it!

Comment

Burnt

"Well foragefarmer, if you check the record, it will show that it was Weinstein's fashionista supporter, Donna Karan, that was the first to suggest that in his defense after he was "outed", so perhaps you should direct your criticism there."

Ok, I didn't realize Donna Karan is responsible for the boneheaded posts here on Agrville. She should have never made it a political issue regarding sexual predators or that it's the women's fault for what happened to them in Hollywood and elsewhere here on Agriville.

I'll go after her as soon as she posts on Agriville next time. Burnt,which alias is she?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                          Sawhill

Food for thought Forage.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.