• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caseih....

That's SF3'$ election lawn sign

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Caseih....

That's SF3'$ election lawn sign
      But he voted for him. Fool me once . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
        We are 98 percent done..only some low area BLY to seed in a week or So.
        Got 2/10ths of rain..
        Temps cold so germ on anything will probably not happen..
        Nothing like getting it over quickly. Good deal. Probably only 10% done around here. There’s still stuff to combine yet from last year in a few fields yet

Comment

Ralph will announce he is quitting in next few weeks. He will loose this time. Even Wascana view has woken up. He dug a nice hole in wascana park.

Comment

My biggest issue this year is calibration of my Morris tank. Fert from Richardson's very inconsistent. Very dusty and goes through the drill to fast and the next load almost wet. Recalibrating all the time. Most years my tank is very accurate and easy to set but very different this year.

Comment

Landmark wheat..8 days on ground..

Comment

Near perfect seeding conditions. No mud. No dust. Just too cool.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                  My biggest issue this year is calibration of my Morris tank. Fert from Richardson's very inconsistent. Very dusty and goes through the drill to fast and the next load almost wet. Recalibrating all the time. Most years my tank is very accurate and easy to set but very different this year.
                  This stuff from randal is the nicest i have saw. Most consistent ever
                  But we paid more for it in october lol

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                    Same here

Comment

This is the phos we got from a independant this yr.
                      Cheaper than the ground up dust from coop..

Comment

It's going to freeze again tonight. Makes preseed burn down challenging.
                        At least we can be thankful we're not enduring what much of the corn belt is getting and going to get.
                        Last edited by Braveheart; May 16, 2019, 21:51.

Comment

I could have been done seeding a few days ago but the BTOs keep harrassing me. Buzzing me with their quadtracs. Blocking the grid so the 70 footer can get by. Jumping in front of me at the parts desk. Chatting up my dad at the fertilizer plant.

Last edited by jazz; May 16, 2019, 21:54.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	full-moon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	767297

Full moon on Saturday the 18, lets get it out of the way so it doesn't freeze the canola later this month.

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              I could have been done seeding a few days ago but the BTOs keep harrassing me. Buzzing me with their quadtracs. Blocking the grid so the 70 footer can get by. Jumping in front of me at the parts desk. Chatting up my dad at the fertilizer plant.

Its a conspiracy to take you over!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                                Its a conspiracy to take you over!
                                No, here they are all so nice, chatty and friendly, dreaming of a takeover...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.