• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain Event Totals.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its full-on drought here with only enough to wet the pavement a week ago. Today we are heading out of the city to do a crop tour of the Regina area from east of Francis, south to the border, across to Moose Jaw and back on #1. Will let you know what it’s like in our neck of the woods. 👀

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      Its full-on drought here with only enough to wet the pavement a week ago. Today we are heading out of the city to do a crop tour of the Regina area from east of Francis, south to the border, across to Moose Jaw and back on #1. Will let you know what it’s like in our neck of the woods. 👀
      Save your gas. Unless you like looking at black fields.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        5370 views for this thread, while only 58 posts.

Just wondering who is benefiting the most from all this free information?
        From past observances those that get appreciable rain and spoke of it are in many cases vilified by those who missed out. Therefore most keep quite as not to appear bragging. In times like this misery likes company . FYI In our area of the south east we got from 4 to 6 tenths.

Comment

You will come home with one of two feelings:

Disappointed in what you have at home or thankful for what you have.

I tend to not want to know. Doesn't change my prospects at home but sure as **** can change my perspective.

Ignorance is bliss. I'm extremely blissful!

Comment

Could be like Ohio floating away. Not sure what is worse. Too much or too little.

Comment

5370 views for this thread, while only 58 posts.

Just wondering who is benefiting the most from all this free information?
              What’s the point of posting I got a big fat 0 for rain, so then it sounds like I’m bitching and complaining? Or I could come on here and brag I got 2 inches, which I would never do. It’s basically a no win situation.

I’m happy for all you that got rain this wk end.
              Yes I’m disappointed we got nothing, like most would be.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                For ****'s sake, I don't even like looking at mine anymore.
                The passion is gone...."gone with the wind"

Comment

Like I said in the wet years were flooding and guys posted oh it’s not that bad how can it be over and over.

But we posted as it is farming and in western canada it is unforgiving and toughest place on the planet to grow a crop. But experts selling us shit tried to convince us the seed is so super it grows in mud and dust. Spray and it makes it all ok.

Buy insurance that guarantees a crop.

When the reality is you get maybe 2 excellent over the top 5 good and 3 wtf happened.

We have been played boys

So yea we got rain big deal it freezes and we’re fu ked worse than the drought guys because crop insurance will make us harvest the crop. Anything can happen it’s farming in the west.

Comment

I should have been a little more clearer. I referring to the now 6048 viewers of the thread other than farmers, who could be using this information.

Government, Input suppliers, Trade, etc I'm sure there's enough of them viewing this particular thread.

Spin doctors everywhere!

Comment

I should have been a little more clearer. I referring to the now 6048 viewers of the thread other than farmers, who could be using this information.

Government, Input suppliers, Trade, etc I'm sure there's enough of them viewing this particular thread.

Spin doctors everywhere!
                      That's because you're the product. And you think its free.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...