• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau coming to Regina for town hall

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    you really don't get it to do you new guy except for rah rah rah Trudeau.

he put in measures that basically sent investment down the toilet. Trudeau, not harper.

He gutted and killed all pipelines and called it dirty oil. Your Boy Trudeau, not harper.

He is a total basket case. Your guy Trudeau vs harper.

Come on grow a pair and explain how your fool is doing great.
    Please explain what Harper and Wall did to get oil moving.He was flat out in hibernation.Scared of his own shadow.Tell me why Harper would not meet with provinces and discuss energy.I voted for Harper on his first term and am definatly not blind to politics.seeing all sides is a tough concept for many to understand.a change in government is a good thing .Just not a good time to go back into hibernation.

Comment

It's amazing how a total fool Trudeau has some of you wrapped around his little liberal finger and you actually think he is doing great things.

here is your sign wear it proud.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        Please explain what Harper and Wall did to get oil moving.He was flat out in hibernation.Scared of his own shadow.Tell me why Harper would not meet with provinces and discuss energy.I voted for Harper on his first term and am definatly not blind to politics.seeing all sides is a tough concept for many to understand.a change in government is a good thing .Just not a good time to go back into hibernation.
        New guy, please google before you post. harper was in charge when the first leg of keystone was built. He was Pm during 8,000 km of new pipeline construction capacity and greenlighted thousands more. If you think harper is the reason we aren't building pipe right now you are in fantasy land. Its 100% on the libeerals. Don't be ignorant like Trudeau

https://calgaryherald.com/opinion/columnists/corbella-trudeau-plain-wrong-about-harpers-pipeline-legacy Trudeau plain wrong about Harper's pipeline legacy

Comment

Maybe he is in Regina to announce a new pasta plant.

Comment

You have to be a special kind of stupid to stick up for Trudeau and this current batch of Liberals, get real NewGuy, are you a 14 year old dope smoker or do you live in the real world?

Comment

Originally posted by walterm View Post
              Maybe he is in Regina to announce a new pasta plant.
              We don't need another pasta plant the last one cost us millions that went to big al the roilroad man all for a picture. Hahaha

Saskfarmer get down to Regina and let him have it. But then again he's your old golf buddy hahaha

Comment

Coming to TELL us the great Liberal news/LIES/BS...
                Click image for larger version

Name:	DtOCXUbUwAA2iDL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	767030

Comment

I hope the Fairy Prince doesn't leave too heavy a carbon footprint getting here.

Maybe he is coming aboard the Magic Carpet souvenir be brought home from India, He'd be living the dream!

Or maybe on a flying Unicorn whose emissions are sparkly fairy dust with a rainbow contrail.

I can't imagine there will be any hydro-carbons used to get here....

I wonder what kind of costume "Mr. Dressup" will pull out of his tickle-trunk for this visit.

Comment

boy o boy he does not get mutch attention this JUSTIN !!

he is like his dad! no morals ! little education ! he knows himself he is good looking !
                    everthing goes !, has pride in coulors ! native tattoo! !promise ! anti pipeline !anti western -Canada !
                    he is still a nice little boy !!!!!!

Comment

I have JT Magic Carpet/Joint
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	7071521841129.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	767031

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.