• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PP new Conservative leader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck2, a couple thoughts on fertilizer. Simple reality is Stephen Guilbeault and his minions looked at how much nitrogen fertilizer per capita is purchased in Canada and decided in his opinion we had a problem. No science involved. And if you think the reduction will remain voluntary you are truly naive.

As far as vaccine mandates. The government pretended it wasn’t mandatory to be vaccinated and but then brought in mandates that forced you to chose between keeping your job and being able to afford to live and being vaccinated. I am not against vaccines, I am against government overreach. The way Justin Trudeau, Premier Legault and many others politicized the Covid vaccination has done lasting damage to public trust and to public acceptance of vaccines. Now NACI thinks you need a Covid vaccine every 90 days. In comparison how often do you need a polio or measles vaccine? The answer to that question shows how truly ineffective the Covid vaccine is! I have nothing against the polio or measles vaccine because they have been proven to be effective imo.
    Last edited by Hamloc; Sep 11, 2022, 09:13.

Comment

“These blockaders are taking away the freedom of other people to move their goods and themselves where they want to go and that is wrong and the government has laws and tools in place to combat it,”

Pierre Poilievre February 13, 2020

Yup that's what Polarizing Polly said about the protests against the construction of the Coastal GasLink Pipeline through Wetʼsuwetʼen First Nation territory in British Columbia.

But now Polly thinks illegal border blockades by truckers and antivaxers are okay? He stands with the freedumb fighters now. LOL
      Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 11, 2022, 09:32.

Comment

why are you scared of freedom CC. ? with freedom can take every jab you can get , us that dont want will decide for ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          Chucks head should spin off in 3-2-1 ……
          ****, his head spun off a long long time ago!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	C7233E5C-FE7F-4F62-B993-A4FF3905142F.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	773787. they said it would happen , and the minute PP won the haters started their attack on here

Comment

Warren Kinsella statement about Polievre win on radio today:

“Has never had an achievement when
              he had power. Says Indigenous
              people are lazy. Says racist stuff like
              tar baby. Promotes bitcoin and then
              bitcoin collapses. Opposes abortion
              for years, and says he'll let
              Conservative MPs bring forward laws
              to outlaw abortion. Attacks public
              servants who can't defend
              themselves, and says he will be a
              gatekeeper over the language they
              use. Promotes WEF conspiracies
              when he's attended WEF events
              himself. Poses for chummy
              photographs with white
              supremacists and far right trucker
              convoy types. Defames his
              opponents in the leadership race,
              and divides the party that he
              proposes to lead. Doesn't grow the
              Conservative voter base in any way.
              Otherwise he is just great.”

I expect the u-turn he makes in policy and platform that he has sold to the far right, in order to even have a chance at forming government, will make Otoole’s move to the center look minuscule. Doing same thing conservatives have done under scheer and otoole and expecting a different result. Truly the definition of insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                He is pro immigration and wants professionals and tradespeople from the rest of the world to quickly get accredited in Canada. Doesn't sound like a far right policy to me. Sounds progressive.

Polarizing Polly blathers on about freedom primarily because of covid vaccine mandates just in time for a resurgence of paralytic polio? Bad timing! LOL

How long do you think a ban on vaccine mandates will last during another pandemic or a resurgence of diseases like polio? Not very long. Catering to a small number of antivaxers is not good public health policy nor popular outside of the Conservative antivaxer fringe.

On inflation fighting just how would Polly reign in the cost of world energy and commodities and fix the massive supply chain issues outside of our border? What can he do to reduce the cost of housing? Not much.

Ban imports of Saudi oil? Who is going to build a pipeline to take western oil to Irvings in New Brusnwick? No one. Sounds like he wants to interfere in the oil market with a ban, which isn't the usual Conservative thinking.

In his acceptance speech he accused Ottawa of planning to cut fertilizer use on farms! He made no mention of cutting just fertilizer emissions which is what the voluntary plan is. The partisans can't seem to understand the difference.
                apparently you can't understand the difference ???????
                just like he was gonna put clean water on every reserve
                everything thats comes outta trudeaus yap is absolute lies

Comment

Originally posted by cropgrower View Post
                  why are you scared of freedom CC. ? with freedom can take every jab you can get , us that dont want will decide for ourselves
                  because its the same "dog in the manger" attitude that finished the NDP party
                  jealous lazy bunch of chickenshit assholes

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                    Warren Kinsella statement about Polievre win on radio today:

“Has never had an achievement when
                    he had power. Says Indigenous
                    people are lazy. Says racist stuff like
                    tar baby. Promotes bitcoin and then
                    bitcoin collapses. Opposes abortion
                    for years, and says he'll let
                    Conservative MPs bring forward laws
                    to outlaw abortion. Attacks public
                    servants who can't defend
                    themselves, and says he will be a
                    gatekeeper over the language they
                    use. Promotes WEF conspiracies
                    when he's attended WEF events
                    himself. Poses for chummy
                    photographs with white
                    supremacists and far right trucker
                    convoy types. Defames his
                    opponents in the leadership race,
                    and divides the party that he
                    proposes to lead. Doesn't grow the
                    Conservative voter base in any way.
                    Otherwise he is just great.”

I expect the u-turn he makes in policy and platform that he has sold to the far right, in order to even have a chance at forming government, will make Otoole’s move to the center look minuscule. Doing same thing conservatives have done under scheer and otoole and expecting a different result. Truly the definition of insanity.

I've said this before. The Conservative party is screwed. All the attributes, and positions required to win the leadership amongst the hardcore card carrying social conservatives, are exactly the same positions that make it impossible to appeal to the more centrist majority at election time.

I fully expect Pollievre to quietly distance himself from the radicals, and ignore everything he promised so far, and move to the center. That will alienate the social conservatives, but they have nowhere else to go.

I think Trudeau is so univerally hated, and people are so ready for a change, that it might actually work this time. But the outcome will be the same, at least if they want to get re-elected next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      I've said this before. The Conservative party is screwed. All the attributes, and positions required to win the leadership amongst the hardcore card carrying social conservatives, are exactly the same positions that make it impossible to appeal to the more centrist majority at election time.

I fully expect Pollievre to quietly distance himself from the radicals, and ignore everything he promised so far, and move to the center. That will alienate the social conservatives, but they have nowhere else to go.

I think Trudeau is so univerally hated, and people are so ready for a change, that it might actually work this time. But the outcome will be the same, at least if they want to get re-elected next time around.
                      I do not disagree with you AB5 but there was what 675000 Conservative party members(from memory could be off on the number) of which what about 2/3 voted and of those who voted 68% voted for Pierre. Certainly not all social conservatives in my opinion. As for what Warren Kinsella said, not surprised in the least, the Liberal election machine is just beginning the attacks. They will soon be in full attack mode, Pierre is popular and they should be afraid because Pierre won’t back away from a fight.
                      Last edited by Hamloc; Sep 12, 2022, 01:17.

Comment

He is already pulling back from the overheated "freedumb convoy" rhetoric.

He will quietly shelve a lot of the dumbass ideas that only appeal to angry conservatives who are never happy. Like crypto currency, the WEF great reset and interfering in the Bank of Canada independence , and defunding the CBC.

There is no way to win the country without appealing to to the vast majority of voters who are progressive conservative and centre left.
                        Last edited by chuckChuck; Sep 12, 2022, 07:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                          I do not disagree with you AB5 but there was what 675000 Conservative party members(from memory could be off on the number) of which what about 2/3 voted and of those who voted 68% voted for Pierre. Certainly not all social conservatives in my opinion. As for what Warren Kinsella said, not surprised in the least, the Liberal election machine is just beginning the attacks. They will soon be in full attack mode, Pierre is popular and they should be afraid because Pierre won’t back away from a fight.
                          295,000 voted for Poilievre. Not even all the members his campaign signed up voted for him (over 300.000) That is a long way from the number of votes needed for Conservatives to win federally.

Poilievre whose campaign was an attack ad against Trudeau, yet you are now worried about Liberal attacks on him given he has won the leadership? He set himself up for those attacks with crazy policy and associations.

The really sad part is instead of voting for a government we want, Canadians are being told to vote against a personality. A sure fire way to get what you don't want.

Comment

Did someone just quote Kinsella. Wow. If there was ever a top scumbag in the political field he takes the cake. Ignore it. Not relevant.

Maybe dml can rewatch PPs videos, they are a direct attack on policy while Trudeaus teams are hardened race baiters.

And if you dont think inflation isnt a top issue, you are in lala land. Its taking over the narrative above all else and Trudeau is out preaching climate change and whatever, while Canadians borrowing costs have doubled since he printed up $600B including another $20B this past summer.

Only chuck harps on the convoy, the majority of people who dont live in Ottawa are grateful to them for shattering the covid marxist tyranny, except chuck, he loves being told what to do.
                            Last edited by jazz; Sep 12, 2022, 07:50.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Did someone just quote Kinsella. Wow. If there was ever a top scumbag in the political field he takes the cake. Ignore it. Not relevant.

Maybe dml can rewatch PPs videos, they are a direct attack on policy while Trudeaus teams are hardened race baiters.

And if you dont think inflation isnt a top issue, you are in lala land. Its taking over the narrative above all else and Trudeau is out preaching climate change and whatever, while Canadians borrowing costs have doubled since he printed up $600B including another $20B this past summer.

Only chuck harps on the convoy, the majority of people who dont live in Ottawa are grateful to them for shattering the covid marxist tyranny, except chuck, he loves being told what to do.
                              Yes, but Kinsella detests Trudeau and everything about the current iteration of the Liberal party. He is still a Cretien Liberal.

So, as they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

I do occasionally read or listen to what he has to say. Rather than live in a biased bubble and turn into a Chuckchuck.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong.
                                Canada elects liberal govts 2 out of 3 times. Governed by them 2/3rds of our history.
                                Making a Conservative govt a protest vote by Central Canada. A broom to make the Liberals new again.
                                Doesn't matter today. The Prince has 3 more years. A lot can happen.
                                Then PP for a max of 7 and back to 10 years of what central Canada and the ever left of center liberal/NDP.
                                Power is not equal.
                                It will not matter.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.