• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come no prominent outsiders running for sask party?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come no prominent outsiders running for sask party?

Isn't it kinda weird with all the problems in he inner circle that they don't want an outsider to run?

That's exactly what they need isn't it?

Are you saying I should have run? ....

Hahaha

Comment

Hahaha the last thing we need is someone with a brain that understands the inefficient rail system amongst other things.

Let's keep doing the same thing hoping for a different result.
      No rural representation required.

Comment

Besides neither party would accept you because you don't cut and paste the world is gonna end endless articles because someone is driving a car and on the other extreme you don't praise people that likely the only reason they won't go to jail is because they've destroyed the evidence. Lol

Pick a side man!

Comment

Politics is in a funny period right now. The Once Great NDP cant even get any new people to run just the same ones who already lost a leadership vote.

The sask party has a bunch in Cabinet and outside.

I want some change also and would of loved a new leader come from outside.

But since no one did Im putting my first vote for Alana as she wasn't voting for some of the stuff that the NDP will slam the others on.

Its hard to blame Gainer the Gopher for the Riders loss in Toronto.

Just saying.

Comment

I think anybody with a decent reputation and a good reputation could have beaten any one of them. It's time to pull on the boots Vicki.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              I think anybody with a decent reputation and a good reputation could have beaten any one of them. It's time to pull on the boots Vicki.
              What the "h" was I thinking? Sorry guess I put a lot of stock in reputation.

Comment

Well why not run? And I m serious. When is the last time rural people had a real say in any government?

I agree with you saskfarmer also they need to clean up the mess using the same old mop isn't going to cut it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                  Well why not run? And I m serious. When is the last time rural people had a real say in any government?

I agree with you saskfarmer also they need to clean up the mess using the same old mop isn't going to cut it for me.
                  ....at least change the water and ring out the old mop! Slopping the same old dirty water around won't clean up **** all!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post

I agree, Big Wheel, this province deserves better leadership - leaders who aren't afraid to chase out the snake oil salesmen, get the pigs out of the trough and stand for what is economically good for the province. (No need for eleven monster overpasses and stadiums that are used a dozen times a year.) Yet not one seniors home has been built since the 1970's in Regina despite the demographic indicators.

Comment

Time for someone to think outside the box and not be owned by one industry. It has been proven that they were all part of giving away our resources for less than the cost there was to operate the expansion of that industry.
                      Also what is their plan to reduce the transfer payments if it's true easterners are manipulating power costs to fudge the way transfers are calculated what's wrong with our leaders?

I think it's quite disturbing these candidates are not expressing displeasure with all the crooked shit and using private emails etc to hide how the government has been operating.
                      And on top of that the biggest platform promise so far is to reduce a tax on insurance which nearly no other government has anywhere to begin with and of which they were part of implementing?

AGRICULTURE

Have any of them mentioned the transportation problems? How outdated crop insurance is with the 10 year yield history? Why premiums are so high here?
                      Why crop insurance money is being used to prop the budget while those premiums are so high? What is their position on 13 14 buck a pound canola seed?
                      How about market transparency? Why is port price so different than here? Who watches the actual price of special crops anyone monitor price fixing?
                      Rural roads that are going to shit? Rm taxes? Why aren't their trade deals with Asian countries that have billions of people? Our premier runs around getting oil companies to come here and we find out later he all of a sudden has shares in all these companies when has he ran around making a deal for our crops? Subsidies for grain cos why are there no conditions to go along with those subsidies such as ensuring access to delivery no matter where you farm. Long term viability for saskatxhewan born farmers what's the plan? Why not a government financial institute like manitoba and Alberta for farmers? Rather than rent why not long term loans if land prices are this high and grain so low at least let the farmers gain equity in the land instead of non farmers gaining from rent many instances taking the money out of the province and the increasing long term values? This would help young farmers start and provide long term stability for current farmers. Who's monitoring input cost fixing? Patents on chemicals? Farm telephone and power costs? Fuel rebate?

As far as agriculture goes Pretty lame candidates.

They better start giving their position on the land deal and why they didn't say anything about it happenning. Did they know about Billy's dealings?

Somebody connected better get someone New in the mix or at the very least they better understand they re going to
                      Lose.

Comment

Anyone sitting in cabinet knew about the gth land deal or were asleep....

As far as them finding out that bill boyd used the money to fund his farm ....well they will never figure the gifts of inputs from the landlord he never knew. ....but interesting enough bill boyd got an irrigation project started thru the landlord and with government approval....

I happen to know how difficult that is....but the dots are connecting

The whole buearacracy has to be thrown out of Regina. ....

Went to a meeting with 6 government people and not one could answer a question....
                        Last edited by bucket; Dec 3, 2017, 10:03.

Comment

Who would you nominate?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.