• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Went Wrong?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Went Wrong?

JT visited China to discuss trade deal but got sent packing. He is wondering what happened. Seems China doesn't take too kindly to lectures in how to run their country. Trump has be tolerating Canada's yipping since he was elected. Trudeau how to govern lessons are just what the world leaders need, oh yeh!

Fire but head butts among others for starters.

Comment

More than likely they want to see how Nafta negotiations go. If we do end up losing it will put in a tougher position economically. Means china has more leverage for negotiating a free trade agreement with us later on.

Likely didn't walk away with nothing, these agreements are usually a pretty long term project. But definitely less than what he wanted.

I'll give the guy credit for trying. Even though i still don't like him.

Comment

So does anyone know who went with him representing agriculture?

Comment

Why isn't Trudeau in India.....

Comment

What would be the purpose of a silly trade deal with China? China exports as much as possible to Canuckistan already. What more can we send there? China will not let go of their import duties like the one on canola since it needs the money to service internal debt. So really trying to bluff president Trump is not going to work. Nice try though

Comment

Trudeau needs to go back the NAFTA table and offer the US more access to the Canadian dairy market. Trying to bluff with China will not put US negotiators off there game.

Comment

Trudeau should be announcing tariffs on Indian imports enroute.....

Comment

Canada and China stopped short of launching free trade negotiations, agreeing instead to extend exploratory talks toward a deal. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Premier Li Keqiang canceled a joint press conference Monday, with each leader making a brief statement instead in which they pledged cooperation on climate change and clean growth. The two countries had been expected to kick off formal talks toward a free trade agreement, though officials had said right up until the last minute no decision had been made. Trudeau said the country’s beef and pork producers will have greater access to the Chinese market, and that the two countries would continue to work together to on a canola dispute after an existing deal expires in 2020. Monday’s turn was reminiscent of last month’s scuttled Trans-Pacific Partnership talks in Vietnam, when Canada angered trading partners including Japan when it balked at finalizing a revamped deal. (BLOOMBERG)

Told Turdo to f*ck off with climate BS and workers rights.

Comment

These liberals can’t figure it out no country in the world will listen to another about how to treat their own people except our idiot who will sell his sole to give every one else but his own people rights.

Brain damaged liberals

Comment

What credible person would want to be pictured seriously negotiating with a clown?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trudeau's clown suit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	766098

This dolt thinks he's so darn cool that he can into trade negotiations with one of the world's economic powerhouses dressed like a freakin' preppy and be taken seriously?

He is mirroring his mother more every time he does something.
                      Last edited by burnt; Dec 4, 2017, 11:39.

Comment

I never pick on someone who has mental issues as this is Canada and we do have ways of dealing and helping them out.

But really I’m starting to wonder the same if he hasn’t inherited his mother’s problems.

Comment

China has said over and over that they are not interested in trade deals. End of discussion.

Comment

Justin Trudeau was out jogging when he tripped, fell over the bridge
                            railing and landed in the creek below. Before his body guards could get
                            to him, three kids pulled him out of the water. He was so grateful he
                            offered the kids whatever they wanted.

The first kid said, "I want to go to Disneyworld."

Trudeau said, "Not a problem, I'll take you there by helicopter, I'll
                            set it up.

The second kid said, "I want a new pair of Nike Air Jordan's."

"I'll get them for you and even have Michael Jordan sign them!"

The third kid, which happened to be a Newfoundlander, said, "I want a
                            motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!!"

Trudeau is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like
                            you are handicapped."

The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out who I saved from
                            drowning!"

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              I never pick on someone who has mental issues as this is Canada and we do have ways of dealing and helping them out.

But really I’m starting to wonder the same if he hasn’t inherited his mother’s problems.
                              To be clear, I was not picking on anyone with mental issues.

The point is that he was elected because of his last name and the country is seeing that P.E T. did not pass his intellectual genes along to Justin sock puppet boy. (There may be another reason for that...)

His mother was out there banging rock stars and doing other stupid stuff long before her mental health issues became public.

The country got the name they voted for but that's all.
                              Last edited by burnt; Dec 4, 2017, 12:48.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.