• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titanium wheat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
    You say should of? I take it you didn't what does it look like now?
    haven't looked much but I don't think we could get $7 right now . I'll wait them out . once it's in the bin I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      Wht looks the same as all crops.prices are insulting to all farmers.
      Copeland bly at 3.96..for malt??

I wonder how much a tonne of "MALTED" barley is worth. Also, how many pounds a tonne of malt barley loses after being malted. Or the ratio of how many tonnes of barley it takes to make a tonne of malt(like 1.2:1 or what ever...unless allowable moisture is higher in the malt than the unmalted barley????)

Anyone know? I doubt it's one to one

Comment

$5.15 for my #1 HRS, 11% Protein for Sept delivery at Pioneer....nobody biting he said!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          I wonder how much a tonne of "MALTED" barley is worth. Also, how many pounds a tonne of malt barley loses after being malted. Or the ratio of how many tonnes of barley it takes to make a tonne of malt(like 1.2:1 or what ever...unless allowable moisture is higher in the malt than the unmalted barley????)

Anyone know? I doubt it's one to one
          Bushel= 300 bottles, $0.015 per bottle, Taxes on those bottles must be $3-400, you get $3.96

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.