• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BoBoo and the Ag Ministers come away from Fridays meeting with Nothing.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    One of the problems with agstab is sask crop insurance

They don't forward federal dollars

The buck$ stop in Melville !
    The recent changes to private insurance payouts not affecting Agristability indicates they want to move to private insurance...and slowly shitcan crop insurance....they should just scrap Agristability.

Comment

I agree with Bucket that only certain farms think the program is good.

We need strong crop insurance with a part that will cover **** ups like the china destruction of our canola industry and stop with all this other BS.

AG STAB doesn't work it never did and was only put in place to look into farms.

Ok, I finally said it.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        I agree with Bucket that only certain farms think the program is good.

We need strong crop insurance with a part that will cover **** ups like the china destruction of our canola industry and stop with all this other BS.

AG STAB doesn't work it never did and was only put in place to look into farms.

Ok, I finally said it.
        Agristabilty was designed by MNP and for a fee if you let them do your books they will help you negotiate some money from government and give you advice on how to do it....like rent a bunch of land to play with margins....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
          Who cares who did what when and how

I care, so the same phucking mistakes are not made.....this is how history repeats itself....FFS...what a dumb thing to say.
          No shit Dave and by asking for what every group is asking for means someone has learnt. Holy cheap are your critical thinking skills immature.

Comment

Why are you calling me Dave?

Go tell your masters you have the wrong guy and call me if you think you have the right guy.

OK phucktard since we are making up names
            Last edited by bucket; Dec 1, 2020, 14:29.

Comment

Phucktard was funny nice name

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...