• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberals to spend $100B after posting record $381B deficit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But... But.... The Multiplier will kick in ..... and the budget will balance itself. I just read that the doors will swing open to mass immigration and immigrants will enhance our skill set and bring their wealth to add to our budget. I believe it all cause its coming from “the press”.

Comment

Some apologist on CBC said they won't raise taxes as that might be "Bad Politics".
      Sunny ways!

Comment

Is that a double headed chicken?
        Seems symbolic of something, not sure what though.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
          Is that a double headed chicken?
          Seems symbolic of something, not sure what though.
          No. Rooster and pullet.

Delicacy breed. Black skin!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            No. Rooster and pullet.

Does it make me a racist to think that sounds nasty, black chicken wings no thanks.

For what it's worth I saw a 2 headed chicken too until I zoomed in. Perhaps we need better optometrist care here in AB.

Comment

No. Rooster and pullet.

Can you use the B word on here? Jazz should cheer up its only $27/every man woman and child per billion considering we are about 1.4 trillion in debt thats only about $40 k each then add on the provincial alta$15 thousand. For a family of 4 only $200 plus thousand and counting,no sence worrying just ignore and be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                Does it make me a racist to think that sounds nasty, black chicken wings no thanks.

For what it's worth I saw a 2 headed chicken too until I zoomed in. Perhaps we need better optometrist care here in AB.
                You guys are just showing your age is all!

The black is definitely different... we’ve been converted by the pale skinned commercial broilers 😆

Makes them look lovely as Showgirls though!

Comment

https://g.co/kgs/CfmbP5

Cabinet is probably partying tonight after getting that turd to float.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                    Ignoring reality isnt helpful blaithin, we are in for a world of hurt here and it will touch all of us, even the unborn.

Canada does not have the capacity to service this debt without all of our main industries cranking on all cylinders, period. Thats the reality. We are not Japan or Germany, nor are we the US.

It took more than a decade to crawl out from under PET. Ask your parents about that one.

I would love to put a happy spin on it, but there is no way to sugarcoat it.
                    Jazz while some posters believe you are over-reacting, I don’t think you are. I am not sure what will be left of the restaurant industry, hotel industry and airline industry. They are all burning through cash and adding debt. Can only add so much debt before the business plan no longer works, that simple.

Now if I remember correctly one part of the fall update is a $5000 handout to homeowners to make their homes more energy efficient. I have to ask how far will this go. What percentage of a serious Reno would this cover? Maybe 10%? How much will contractors inflate their prices knowing the government is subsidizing their work? I fully appreciate that this is beneficial to improve our housing but really won’t go that far. Might be farther ahead to find a way to incentivize home improvement with investment tax credits to make these investments attractive without inflating prices!

Comment

(I’ve been waiting to use that pic all day. I knew Jazz couldn’t help himself when it came to posting about the budget!)
                      Sorry to hijack the thread, but man those chickens are so ugly even the coyotes won’t eat em. You must have an interesting barnyard Blaithin.

Comment

I could save you the work.

As soon as I heard about the deficit I knew you’d have to post about it and the sky falling. Really, your post is redundant because I’m sure everyone here knows exactly how you feel about it and could almost write your post for you.

But if it’s a form of catharsis for you then carry on. Bottling things up never helped anyone!

Maybe get some chickens. They’re also soothing and cathartic.
                        You're doing nothing for your own credibility. Your inclusity isn't showing.

And in a strange twist, your chicken pics typify the value of leftist contributions.

Keep bringing them on.

Comment

"I say this both as a working mother and as a minister of finance..."

Merely showing that, like your chicken pic, two heads are not always better than one.

(I’ve been waiting to use that pic all day. I knew Jazz couldn’t help himself when it came to posting about the budget!)

Comment

Actually, are you prescient - you nailed it with this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2 headed chicken.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.6 KB
ID:	770475

Comment

A black dress signifies mourning, probably for the death of Canada.
                              And instead of new tight shoes for a budget(fall economic ad"dress") presentation a tight black dress is wore.
                              Too bad the spending isn't as tight as her dresses.

Comment

What this means is that a currency crisis is inevitable for canuckistan. It is prepping time around here where we are converting canuckistani cash to durable goods. Chickens are not durable goods but extra freezers and a generator to power them are. Still need frozen chicken to put in the freezer. The end game comes when the gubmint can no longer borrow in the canuckistani dollar then fiscal discipline comes quickly. This process takes a while so there is time but how much no one knows. The $5000 could insulate the new storage shed built for prepping. Of course other countries are doing a lot of the same thing but not with the crazy reckless abandon canuckistan is. The US dollar will last longer than the canuckistian but how much is hard to say. Right now they are busy with election fraud and one good thing about that is they are not passing any new stimulus packages down there right now. The demoncraps were pushing a 3T package prior to the election and republicans had there own plans for a more modest one but both would be destructive so the good news is that with the election fraud neither are moving forward at the moment.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...